1 800 222 6872

Du Mont: Motets pour la messe du roy / Desenclos, et al

Album Summary

>Mont, Henry du : Allemande for Organ in A minor
>Mont, Henry du : Jesu dulcedo cordium, petit motet for 3 voices & continuo
>Mont, Henry du : Quid commisisti, petit motet for 3 voices & continuo
>Mont, Henry du : Allemande en tablature for organ
>Mont, Henry du : Adoro te, petit motet for 3 voices & continuo
>Mont, Henry du : Venite ad me, petit motet for tenor, 2 violins, bassoon ad lib. & continuo
>Mont, Henry du : Allemande grave for organ
>Mont, Henry du : Sub umbra, petit motet for bass, 2 violins & continuo
>Mont, Henry du : Quid est hoc, petit motet for 2 voices, 2 violins, bassoon ad lib. & continuo
>Mont, Henry du : Symphonie, for 4 viols
>Mont, Henry du : Per foeminam mors, petit motet for 3 voices, violin ad lib. & continuo
>Mont, Henry du : Ave Virgo
>Mont, Henry du : Ave Regina caelorum, petit motet for 2 voices, violin ad lib. & continuo
>Mont, Henry du : Unde tibi, motet
Performer Ensemble Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Mont, Henry du : Allemande for Organ in A minor
  • Performer: Frederic Desenclos (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Mont, Henry du : Jesu dulcedo cordium, petit motet for 3 voices & continuo
  • Performer: Frederic Desenclos (Organ)
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Pierre Robert
  • Running Time: 3 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1681

>Mont, Henry du : Quid commisisti, petit motet for 3 voices & continuo
  • Performer: Frederic Desenclos (Organ)
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Pierre Robert
  • Running Time: 5 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Mont, Henry du : Allemande en tablature for organ
  • Performer: Frederic Desenclos (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Mont, Henry du : Adoro te, petit motet for 3 voices & continuo
  • Performer: Frederic Desenclos (Organ)
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Pierre Robert
  • Running Time: 4 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Mont, Henry du : Venite ad me, petit motet for tenor, 2 violins, bassoon ad lib. & continuo
  • Performer: Frederic Desenclos (Organ)
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Pierre Robert
  • Running Time: 5 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1681

>Mont, Henry du : Allemande grave for organ
  • Performer: Frederic Desenclos (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Mont, Henry du : Sub umbra, petit motet for bass, 2 violins & continuo
  • Performer: Frederic Desenclos (Organ)
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Pierre Robert
  • Running Time: 4 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1681

>Mont, Henry du : Quid est hoc, petit motet for 2 voices, 2 violins, bassoon ad lib. & continuo
  • Performer: Frederic Desenclos (Organ)
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Pierre Robert
  • Running Time: 5 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1681

>Mont, Henry du : Symphonie, for 4 viols
  • Performer: Frederic Desenclos (Organ)
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Pierre Robert
  • Running Time: 2 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1652

>Mont, Henry du : Per foeminam mors, petit motet for 3 voices, violin ad lib. & continuo
  • Performer: Frederic Desenclos (Organ)
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Pierre Robert
  • Running Time: 4 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1681

>Mont, Henry du : Ave Virgo
  • Performer: Frederic Desenclos (Organ)
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Pierre Robert
  • Running Time: 3 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Mont, Henry du : Ave Regina caelorum, petit motet for 2 voices, violin ad lib. & continuo
  • Performer: Frederic Desenclos (Organ)
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Pierre Robert
  • Running Time: 3 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1681

>Mont, Henry du : Unde tibi, motet
  • Performer: Frederic Desenclos (Organ)
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Pierre Robert
  • Running Time: 8 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral