- Christine Schäfer (Piano)
Notes & Reviews:
"It's an interesting view, very entertaining and never dull. It helps a great deal that Haitink has an orchestra with the warmth and grace of the Concertgebouw. In less refined hands, this interpretation could seem rough, but it doesn't here. The sheer life and fresh sound of this performance make it hard to ignore, and I won't try..." -American Record Guide
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsMahler, Gustav : Symphony no 4 in G major
- Performer: Christine Schäfer (Piano)
- Conductor: Bernard Haitink
- Ensemble: Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra
- Running Time: 54 min. 33 sec.
- Period Time: Post Romantic
- Form: Orchestral
- Written: 1899-1900
- Studio/Live: Live