- Glenn Alamilla (Tenor)
- Alexis Barthelemy (Mezzo Soprano)
- Mikael Eliasen (Piano)
- James Kee (Baritone)
- Tammy Tyburczy (Soprano)
Notes & Reviews:
As America's premiere writer of classical vocal works states, "...I embarked on the madness of a composer's career by writing songs... My singular reputation, such as it is, has always centered around song..." The present work is based on texts by 24 composers that "seem endemic to this autumnal moment, as I look back to a youth 'which foresaw in the light of a summer day the end of all life."
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsRorem, Ned [Composer] : Evidence of Things Not Seen, collection of 36 songs for SATBar voices & piano
- Performers: Glenn Alamilla (Tenor); Alexis Barthelemy (Mezzo Soprano); Mikael Eliasen (Piano); James Kee (Baritone); Tammy Tyburczy (Soprano)
- Notes: Field Concert Hall, The Curtis Institute of Music, Philadelphia, PA (08/28/2006-08/30/2006)
- Running Time: 84 min. 11 sec.
- Period Time: Contemporary
- Written: 1997