1 800 222 6872

Moods - Lay Down and Listen / Gabriel, Kegel, Walter, et al

Album Summary

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 17 in B major, Op. 62/1, CT. 124
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Concerto for Piano no 2 in D minor, Op. 40
>Spohr, Louis : Nonet for Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Horn, Bassoon and Strings in F major, Op. 31
>Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolai : Capriccio espagnol, Op. 34
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Flute & Harp, K. 299 in C major
>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen, Op. 15
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Piano Sonata, K. 332
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 6 in B flat major, Op. 18 no 6
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 13 in B flat major, K. 333 (K. 315c)
>Danzi, Franz : Quintet for winds in G minor, Op 56/2
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 16 in E flat major, K 428 (421b)
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Nocturne for piano no 17 in B major, Op. 62/1, CT. 124
  • Performer: Elfrun Gabriel (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Concerto for Piano no 2 in D minor, Op. 40 :: 2. Adagio. Molto sostenuto
  • Performer: Valentin Gheorghiu (Piano)
  • Conductor: Herbert Kegel
  • Ensemble: Leipzig Radio Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 7 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 09/03/1837

>Spohr, Louis : Nonet for Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Horn, Bassoon and Strings in F major, Op. 31
  • Performers: Richard Waage (Flute); Arthur Bauer (Oboe)
  • Ensemble: Berlin Philharmonic Octet
  • Running Time: 8 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1813

>Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolai : Capriccio espagnol, Op. 34 :: 2. Variazioni
  • Conductor: Jörg-Peter Weigle
  • Notes: Composition written: 1887.
  • Running Time: 5 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1887

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Flute & Harp, K. 299 in C major :: 2. Andantino
  • Performers: Jutta Zoff (Harp); Johannes Walter (Flute)
  • Conductor: Otmar Suitner
  • Ensemble: Dresden Staatskapelle
  • Running Time: 8 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen, Op. 15
  • Performer: Norman Shetler (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Piano Sonata, K. 332 :: 2. Adagio
  • Performer: Cécile Ousset (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1783.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1783

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 6 in B flat major, Op. 18 no 6 :: 2. Adagio, ma non troppo
  • Notes: Composition written: 1798-1800.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1798-1800

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 13 in B flat major, K. 333 (K. 315c) :: 2. (Andante cantabile)
  • Performer: Cécile Ousset (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1783

>Danzi, Franz : Quintet for winds in G minor, Op 56/2 :: 2. Andante
  • Ensemble: Ma'alot Quintett
  • Running Time: 4 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 16 in E flat major, K 428 (421b) :: 2. Andante con moto
  • Notes: Composition written: 1783.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1783