1 800 222 6872

Anna Magdalena Notebook - Bach / Stolte, Lieb, Collum, et al

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Polonaise for keyboard in G minor (AMN II/10, doubtful; perhaps by C.P.E. Bach), BWV Anh. 119
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Willst du dein Herz mir schenken (Aria di Giovannini), aria for voice & continuo, BWV 51
>Hasse, Johann A. : Polonaise, for keyboard in G major (Anna Magdalena Bach Notebook II/28), BWV Anh. 130
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet for keyboard no 36 in D minor (AMN II/36; doubtful), BWV Anh. 132
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Musette in D major, BWV Anhung 126
>Böhm, Georg : Anna Magdalena Bach Notebook
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Gib dich zufrieden und sei stille (II), sacred song for voice & continuo, BWV 512 (BC 214b)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : March in G major, BWV Anhung 124
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet for keyboard no 5 in G minor (AMN II/5; by Christian Pezold, not JSB), BWV Anh. 115
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Polonaise in G minor, BWV Anhung 125
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet in G major, BWV Anhung 116
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, BWV 988
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet in C minor, BWV Anhung 121
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Bist du bei mir, aria arranged for voice & continuo (after Gottfried Stölzel), BWV 508
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet for keyboard no 9 in B flat major (AMN II/9; doubtful), BWV Anh. 118
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet for keyboard no 3 in F major (AMN II/3; doubtful), BWV Anh. 113
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wie wohl ist mir, O Freund der Seelen, aria for voice & continuo (AMN II/40; doubtful), BWV 517
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in C major, BWV 846 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet for keyboard no 14 in A minor (AMN II/14; doubtful), BWV Anh. 120
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Gedenke doch, mein Geist, aria for voice & continuo (doubtful), BWV 509
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Polonaise for keyboard in D minor (AMN II/24, doubtful), BWV Anh. 128
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Polonaise for keyboard in F major (AMN II/8ab, doubtful), BWV Anh. 117ab
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Warum betrubst du dich, aria for voice & continuo (AMN II/33), BWV 516 (BC F215)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet in D minor, BWV Suppl. 114
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Anna Magdalena Bach Notebook (2), of sacred songs & keyboard pieces (30)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Polonaise in G minor, BWV Anhung 123
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : March for keyboard in E flat major (Anna Magdalena Clavier-Buchlein no 2/23; doubtful), BWV Anh. 12
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : So oft ich meine Tobackspfeife (II), aria for voice & continuo), BWV 515b
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Solo for Harpsichord, BWV Anhung 129
Performers Composers

Notes & Reviews:

This disc is especially noteworthy for the German soprano Adele Stolte (b. 1932), considered one of the great Bach interpreters of her generation, especially with her recordings of the sacred works with the Thomanerchor of Leipzig.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Polonaise for keyboard in G minor (AMN II/10, doubtful; perhaps by C.P.E. Bach), BWV Anh. 119
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Willst du dein Herz mir schenken (Aria di Giovannini), aria for voice & continuo, BWV 51
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Hasse, Johann A. : Polonaise, for keyboard in G major (Anna Magdalena Bach Notebook II/28), BWV Anh. 130
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet for keyboard no 36 in D minor (AMN II/36; doubtful), BWV Anh. 132
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Musette in D major, BWV Anhung 126
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Georg Böhm (Composer) (1661 - 1733) : Anna Magdalena Bach Notebook
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Gib dich zufrieden und sei stille (II), sacred song for voice & continuo, BWV 512 (BC 214b)
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : March in G major, BWV Anhung 124
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet for keyboard no 5 in G minor (AMN II/5; by Christian Pezold, not JSB), BWV Anh. 115
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Polonaise in G minor, BWV Anhung 125
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet in G major, BWV Anhung 116
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, BWV 988 :: Aria
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1741

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet in C minor, BWV Anhung 121
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Bist du bei mir, aria arranged for voice & continuo (after Gottfried Stölzel), BWV 508
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1722-1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet for keyboard no 9 in B flat major (AMN II/9; doubtful), BWV Anh. 118
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet for keyboard no 3 in F major (AMN II/3; doubtful), BWV Anh. 113
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wie wohl ist mir, O Freund der Seelen, aria for voice & continuo (AMN II/40; doubtful), BWV 517
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in C major, BWV 846 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1)
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet for keyboard no 14 in A minor (AMN II/14; doubtful), BWV Anh. 120
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Gedenke doch, mein Geist, aria for voice & continuo (doubtful), BWV 509
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Polonaise for keyboard in D minor (AMN II/24, doubtful), BWV Anh. 128
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Polonaise for keyboard in F major (AMN II/8ab, doubtful), BWV Anh. 117ab
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Warum betrübst du dich, aria for voice & continuo (AMN II/33), BWV 516 (BC F215)
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet in D minor, BWV Suppl. 114
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Anna Magdalena Bach Notebook (2), of sacred songs & keyboard pieces (30)
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Polonaise in G minor, BWV Anhung 123
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : March for keyboard in E flat major (Anna Magdalena Clavier-Büchlein no 2/23; doubtful), BWV Anh. 12
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : So oft ich meine Tobackspfeife (II), aria for voice & continuo), BWV 515b
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Solo for Harpsichord, BWV Anhung 129
  • Performers: Herbert Collum (Harpsichord); Günther Leib (Baritone); Adele Stolte (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1736