Scarlatti: Keyboard Sonatas Vol 12 / Belder

Album Summary

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 520/L 86
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 5/L 367
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for keyboard in G major, K. 522 (L. S25)
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 7/L 379
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 524/L 283
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 525/L 188
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in c, K 357/L 456
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for keyboard in C major, K. 527 (L. 458)
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 528/L 200
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 529/L 327
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 530/L 44
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 531/L 430
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 532/L 223
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for keyboard in A major, K. 533 (L. 395)
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 534/L 11
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 535/L 262
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F sharp minor, K 447/L 294
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F sharp minor, K 448/L 485
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 449/L 444
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 450/L 338
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 451/L 243
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 452
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 453
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 454
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 455/L 209
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 456/G 491
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 457/L 292
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 458/L 212
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 459/S 14
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 460/L 324
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 461/L 8
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for keyboard in C major, K. 548 (L. 404)
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for keyboard in C major, K. 549 (L. 51)
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 550/L S42
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 551/L 396
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for keyboard in D minor, K. 552 (L. 421)
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for keyboard in D minor, K. 553 (L. 425)
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for keyboard in F major, K. 554 (L. S21)
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 555/L 477
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

To accommodate the numerous Scarlatti lovers who have acquired previous volumes of this 36 disc series, Brilliant Classics is now issuing the last three volumes in one go. Volume XII contains sonatas nos. K520-555.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Doopsgezinde Remonstrantse Kerk, Deventer, The Netherla (2007).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 520/L 86
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 5/L 367
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for keyboard in G major, K. 522 (L. S25)
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 7/L 379
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 524/L 283
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 525/L 188
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in c, K 357/L 456
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for keyboard in C major, K. 527 (L. 458)
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 528/L 200
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 529/L 327
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 530/L 44
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 531/L 430
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 532/L 223
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for keyboard in A major, K. 533 (L. 395)
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 534/L 11
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 535/L 262
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F sharp minor, K 447/L 294
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F sharp minor, K 448/L 485
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 449/L 444
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 450/L 338
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 451/L 243
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 452
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 453
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 454
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 455/L 209
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 456/G 491
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 457/L 292
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 458/L 212
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 459/S 14
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 460/L 324
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 461/L 8
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for keyboard in C major, K. 548 (L. 404)
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for keyboard in C major, K. 549 (L. 51)
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 550/L S42
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 551/L 396
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for keyboard in D minor, K. 552 (L. 421)
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for keyboard in D minor, K. 553 (L. 425)
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for keyboard in F major, K. 554 (L. S21)
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 555/L 477
  • Performer: Pieter-Jan Belder (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque