1 800 222 6872

Bach and the Liturgical Year / Shannon Mercer, Luc Beauséjour

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christmas Oratorio, BWV 248
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Das alte Jahr vergangen ist (II), chorale prelude for organ (Neumeister Chorale no 2), BWV 1091 (BC
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 171, "Gott, wie dein Name, so ist auch dein Ruhm" BWV 171
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 58, "Ach Gott, wie manches Herzeleid" BWV 58
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 84, "Ich bin vergnügt mit meinem Glücke," BWV 84
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Nun freut euch, liebe Christen, BWV 734
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 1, "Wie schön leuchtet der Morgenstern" BWV 1
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Erbarm' dich mein, o Herre Gott, BWV 721
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ ist erstanden (II), chorale prelude for organ, BWV 746 (by J. C. F. Fischer, not J. S. Bach)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Dies sind die heiligen zehen Gebot, BWV 679
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Liebster Jesu, wir sind hier, BWV 706
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 21, "Ich hatte viel Bekummernis BWV 21
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 187, "Es wartet alles auf dich" BWV 187
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vater unser im Himmelreich, BWV 683
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 80, "Ein feste Burg ist unser Gott," BWV 80 (BC A183)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 89, "Was soll ich aus dir machen, Ephraim" BWV 89
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Nun komm, der Heiden Heiland, BWV 699
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : In dulci jubilo (IV), chorale prelude for organ (by Johann Micheal Bach, not J.S.), BWV 751
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vom Himmel hoch, da komm' ich her, BWV 701
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 57, "Selig ist der Mann" BWV 57
Performers Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christmas Oratorio, BWV 248 :: 39. Aria. Flösst mein Heila
  • Performers: Washington McClain (Oboe); Shannon Mercer
  • Notes: Église Saint-Joseph, Rivière-des-Prairies, Québec, Canada (11/24/2007-11/26/2007)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1734

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Das alte Jahr vergangen ist (II), chorale prelude for organ (Neumeister Chorale no 2), BWV 1091 (BC
  • Performer: Luc Beauséjour (Organ)
  • Notes: Église Saint-Joseph, Rivière-des-Prairies, Québec, Canada (11/24/2007-11/26/2007)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1710

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 171, "Gott, wie dein Name, so ist auch dein Ruhm" BWV 171 :: Aria. Jesus soll me
  • Performer: Shannon Mercer
  • Notes: Église Saint-Joseph, Rivière-des-Prairies, Québec, Canada (11/24/2007-11/26/2007)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 01/01/1729

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 58, "Ach Gott, wie manches Herzeleid" BWV 58 :: Aria. Ich bin vergnügt in meinem
  • Performer: Shannon Mercer
  • Notes: Église Saint-Joseph, Rivière-des-Prairies, Québec, Canada (11/24/2007-11/26/2007)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 01/05/1727

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 84, "Ich bin vergnügt mit meinem Glücke," BWV 84 :: Ich esse mit Freuden
  • Performers: Washington McClain (Oboe); Shannon Mercer
  • Notes: Église Saint-Joseph, Rivière-des-Prairies, Québec, Canada (11/24/2007-11/26/2007)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 02/09/1727

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Nun freut euch, liebe Christen, BWV 734
  • Performer: Luc Beauséjour (Organ)
  • Notes: Église Saint-Joseph, Rivière-des-Prairies, Québec, Canada (11/24/2007-11/26/2007)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 1, "Wie schön leuchtet der Morgenstern" BWV 1 :: Aria. Erfüllet, ihr himmlishce
  • Performers: Washington McClain (Oboe); Shannon Mercer
  • Notes: Église Saint-Joseph, Rivière-des-Prairies, Québec, Canada (11/24/2007-11/26/2007)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 03/25/1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Erbarm' dich mein, o Herre Gott, BWV 721
  • Performer: Luc Beauséjour (Organ)
  • Notes: Église Saint-Joseph, Rivière-des-Prairies, Québec, Canada (11/24/2007-11/26/2007)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1740

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ ist erstanden (II), chorale prelude for organ, BWV 746 (by J. C. F. Fischer, not J. S. Bach)
  • Performer: Luc Beauséjour (Organ)
  • Notes: Église Saint-Joseph, Rivière-des-Prairies, Québec, Canada (11/24/2007-11/26/2007)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Dies sind die heiligen zehen Gebot, BWV 679
  • Performer: Luc Beauséjour (Organ)
  • Notes: Église Saint-Joseph, Rivière-des-Prairies, Québec, Canada (11/24/2007-11/26/2007)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Liebster Jesu, wir sind hier, BWV 706
  • Performer: Luc Beauséjour (Organ)
  • Notes: Église Saint-Joseph, Rivière-des-Prairies, Québec, Canada (11/24/2007-11/26/2007)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1708-1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 21, "Ich hatte viel Bekümmernis BWV 21 :: Aria. Seufzer, Tränen, Kummer, Not
  • Performers: Washington McClain (Oboe); Shannon Mercer
  • Notes: Église Saint-Joseph, Rivière-des-Prairies, Québec, Canada (11/24/2007-11/26/2007)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 06/17/1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 187, "Es wartet alles auf dich" BWV 187 :: Gott versorget alles Leben
  • Performers: Washington McClain (Oboe); Shannon Mercer
  • Notes: Église Saint-Joseph, Rivière-des-Prairies, Québec, Canada (11/24/2007-11/26/2007)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 08/04/1726

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vater unser im Himmelreich, BWV 683
  • Performer: Luc Beauséjour (Organ)
  • Notes: Église Saint-Joseph, Rivière-des-Prairies, Québec, Canada (11/24/2007-11/26/2007)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 80, "Ein feste Burg ist unser Gott," BWV 80 (BC A183) :: Aria. Komm in mein Herzenshaus
  • Performers: Washington McClain (Oboe); Shannon Mercer
  • Notes: Église Saint-Joseph, Rivière-des-Prairies, Québec, Canada (11/24/2007-11/26/2007)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 1727-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 89, "Was soll ich aus dir machen, Ephraim" BWV 89 :: Aria. Gerechter Gott, ach,
  • Performers: Washington McClain (Oboe); Shannon Mercer
  • Notes: Église Saint-Joseph, Rivière-des-Prairies, Québec, Canada (11/24/2007-11/26/2007)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 10/24/1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Nun komm, der Heiden Heiland, BWV 699
  • Performer: Luc Beauséjour (Organ)
  • Notes: Église Saint-Joseph, Rivière-des-Prairies, Québec, Canada (11/24/2007-11/26/2007)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739-1742

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : In dulci jubilo (IV), chorale prelude for organ (by Johann Micheal Bach, not J.S.), BWV 751
  • Performer: Luc Beauséjour (Organ)
  • Notes: Église Saint-Joseph, Rivière-des-Prairies, Québec, Canada (11/24/2007-11/26/2007)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1695

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vom Himmel hoch, da komm' ich her, BWV 701
  • Performer: Luc Beauséjour (Organ)
  • Notes: Église Saint-Joseph, Rivière-des-Prairies, Québec, Canada (11/24/2007-11/26/2007)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739-1742

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 57, "Selig ist der Mann" BWV 57 :: Aria. Ich ende behende
  • Performer: Shannon Mercer
  • Notes: Église Saint-Joseph, Rivière-des-Prairies, Québec, Canada (11/24/2007-11/26/2007)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 12/26/1726