1 800 222 6872

Classical Essentials - Cello Essentials - Bach, Bartók, de Falla, Debussy, etc / Starker, Iwasaki, Neriki

Album Summary

>Debussy, Claude : La fille aux cheveux de lin
>Schubert, Franz : Moments musicaux (6) for Piano, D 780/Op. 94
>Kreisler, Fritz : Grave in the style of W. F. Bach, for violin & piano in C minor
>Bartók, Béla : Romanian Folk Dances (7) for violin & piano, Sz. 56
>Fauré, Gabriel : Après un rêve ("Dans un sommeil"), song for voice & piano, Op. 7/1
>Popper, David : Hungarian Rhapsody for Cello and Piano, Op. 68
>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen no 7 ("Träumerei"), for piano, Op. 15/7
>Popper, David : Tarantella for cello & piano, Op 33
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in F minor, BWV 1056
>Paganini, Niccolò : Introduction and Variations on "Dal tuo stellato soglio" from Rossini's "Mosè", for violin & guitar
>Falla, Manuel de : El amor brujo
>Handel, George Frideric : Work(s)
>Rossini, Gioachino : Barber of Seville (Il barbiere di Siviglia), opera
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Debussy, Claude : La fille aux cheveux de lin
  • Performers: Shigeo Neriki (Piano); János Starker (Cello)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1910

>Schubert, Franz : Moments musicaux (6) for Piano, D 780/Op. 94
  • Performers: Shuku Iwasaki (Piano); János Starker (Cello)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1823

>Kreisler, Fritz : Grave in the style of W. F. Bach, for violin & piano in C minor
  • Performers: Shuku Iwasaki (Piano); János Starker (Cello)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Bartók, Béla : Romanian Folk Dances (7) for violin & piano, Sz. 56
  • Performers: Shuku Iwasaki (Piano); János Starker (Cello)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1926.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1926

>Fauré, Gabriel : Après un rêve ("Dans un sommeil"), song for voice & piano, Op. 7/1
  • Performers: Shigeo Neriki (Piano); János Starker (Cello)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1877

>Popper, David : Hungarian Rhapsody for Cello and Piano, Op. 68
  • Performers: Shigeo Neriki (Piano); János Starker (Cello)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1893

>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen no 7 ("Träumerei"), for piano, Op. 15/7
  • Performers: Shuku Iwasaki (Piano); János Starker (Cello)
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838

>Popper, David : Tarantella for cello & piano, Op 33
  • Performers: Shuku Iwasaki (Piano); János Starker (Cello)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in F minor, BWV 1056 :: Arioso
  • Performers: Shuku Iwasaki (Piano); János Starker (Cello)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1738

>Paganini, Niccolò : Introduction and Variations on "Dal tuo stellato soglio" from Rossini's "Mosè", for violin & guitar
  • Performers: Shigeo Neriki (Piano); János Starker (Cello)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1819

>Falla, Manuel de : El amor brujo
  • Performers: Shigeo Neriki (Piano); János Starker (Cello)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1914

>Handel, George Frideric : Work(s) :: Sicilienne
  • Performers: Shigeo Neriki (Piano); János Starker (Cello)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Rossini, Gioachino : Barber of Seville (Il barbiere di Siviglia), opera :: Figaro
  • Performers: Shigeo Neriki (Piano); János Starker (Cello)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1816