1 800 222 6872

SCENE Scheidt: Tabulatura nova 2 / Franz Raml

Album Summary

>Scheidt, Samuel : Fuga Contraria, for harpsichord, SSWV 127 (Tabulatura nova)
>Scheidt, Samuel : Echo ad manuale duplex forte & lene, for organ, SSWV 128
>Scheidt, Samuel : Fuga a 4 for harpsichord, SSWV 129 (Tabulatura nova)
>Scheidt, Samuel : Hertzlich lieb hab ich dich, o Herr (2 variations), SSWV 130
>Scheidt, Samuel : Cantio Sacra
>Scheidt, Samuel : Fantasia a 3 for harpsichord, SSWV 132 (Tabulatura nova)
>Scheidt, Samuel : Hymnus
>Scheidt, Samuel : Cantilena Anglica Fortunae, for keyboard, SSWV 134 (Tabulatura nova)
>Scheidt, Samuel : Psalmus in die Nativitatis Christi ("Gelobt seist du, Jesu Christ"), for organ, SSWV 135 (Tabulatura
>Scheidt, Samuel : Alamande ("Soll es sein"), for harpsichord, SSWV 136 (Tabulatura nova)
>Scheidt, Samuel : Alamande / Also gehts also stehts (7 variations), SSWV 137
>Scheidt, Samuel : Toccata super In te, Domine, speravi, SSWV 138
Performers Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Scheidt, Samuel : Fuga Contraria, for harpsichord, SSWV 127 (Tabulatura nova)
  • Performer: Franz Raml (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Verena, Rot a. d. Rot (07/22/2007-07/23/2007)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scheidt, Samuel : Echo ad manuale duplex forte & lene, for organ, SSWV 128
  • Performer: Franz Raml (Organ)
  • Notes: St. Stephan Tangermünde (06/22/2006-06/24/2006)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scheidt, Samuel : Fuga à 4 for harpsichord, SSWV 129 (Tabulatura nova)
  • Performer: Franz Raml (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Verena, Rot a. d. Rot (07/22/2007-07/23/2007)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scheidt, Samuel : Hertzlich lieb hab ich dich, o Herr (2 variations), SSWV 130
  • Performer: Franz Raml (Organ)
  • Notes: St. Stephan Tangermünde (06/22/2006-06/24/2006)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scheidt, Samuel : Cantio Sacra :: Christ lag in Todesbanden, for organ, SWV 131 (Tabulatura nova)
  • Performer: Franz Raml (Organ)
  • Notes: St. Stephan Tangermünde (06/22/2006-06/24/2006)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scheidt, Samuel : Fantasia à 3 for harpsichord, SSWV 132 (Tabulatura nova)
  • Performer: Franz Raml (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Verena, Rot a. d. Rot (07/22/2007-07/23/2007)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scheidt, Samuel : Hymnus :: Christe qui Lux es & dies, for organ, SSWV 133 (Tabulatura nova)
  • Performer: Franz Raml (Organ)
  • Notes: St. Stephan Tangermünde (06/22/2006-06/24/2006)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scheidt, Samuel : Cantilena Anglica Fortunae, for keyboard, SSWV 134 (Tabulatura nova)
  • Performer: Franz Raml (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Verena, Rot a. d. Rot (07/22/2007-07/23/2007)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scheidt, Samuel : Psalmus in die Nativitatis Christi ("Gelobt seist du, Jesu Christ"), for organ, SSWV 135 (Tabulatura
  • Performer: Franz Raml (Organ)
  • Notes: St. Stephan Tangermünde (06/22/2006-06/24/2006)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scheidt, Samuel : Alamande ("Soll es sein"), for harpsichord, SSWV 136 (Tabulatura nova)
  • Performer: Franz Raml (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Verena, Rot a. d. Rot (07/22/2007-07/23/2007)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scheidt, Samuel : Alamande / Also gehts also stehts (7 variations), SSWV 137
  • Performer: Franz Raml (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Verena, Rot a. d. Rot (07/22/2007-07/23/2007)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scheidt, Samuel : Toccata super In te, Domine, speravi, SSWV 138
  • Performer: Franz Raml (Organ)
  • Notes: St. Stephan Tangermünde (06/22/2006-06/24/2006)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque