1 800 222 6872

D. Scarlatti: Complete Keyboard Sonatas Vol 9 / Francesco Nicolosi

Album Summary

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 52/L 267
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 77/L 168
>Scarlatti, Domenico : MEDLEY
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 111/L 130
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 139/L 6
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 170/L 303
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 176
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 277/L 183
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 344/L 295
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 340/G 105
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 388/L 414
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 398/L 218
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 456/G 491
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

The son of Alessandro Scarlatti, who created a new school of opera in Naples, Domenico Scarlatti is particularly distinguished for his remarkable keyboard sonatas, of which some 555 are known. This significant addition to early 18th century keyboard repertoire was written for performance on the various keyboard instruments of the Spanish court, where he was employed for many years, and in all their variety have long provided a valuable repertoire for pianists.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 52/L 267
  • Performer: Francesco Nicolosi (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, England (02/02/2007-02/03/2007)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 77/L 168
  • Performer: Francesco Nicolosi (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, England (02/02/2007-02/03/2007)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : MEDLEY
  • Performer: Francesco Nicolosi (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, England (02/02/2007-02/03/2007)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 111/L 130
  • Performer: Francesco Nicolosi (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, England (02/02/2007-02/03/2007)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 139/L 6
  • Performer: Francesco Nicolosi (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, England (02/02/2007-02/03/2007)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 170/L 303
  • Performer: Francesco Nicolosi (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, England (02/02/2007-02/03/2007)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 176
  • Performer: Francesco Nicolosi (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, England (02/02/2007-02/03/2007)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 277/L 183
  • Performer: Francesco Nicolosi (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, England (02/02/2007-02/03/2007)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 344/L 295
  • Performer: Francesco Nicolosi (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, England (02/02/2007-02/03/2007)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 340/G 105
  • Performer: Francesco Nicolosi (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, England (02/02/2007-02/03/2007)
  • Running Time: 4 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 388/L 414
  • Performer: Francesco Nicolosi (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, England (02/02/2007-02/03/2007)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 398/L 218
  • Performer: Francesco Nicolosi (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, England (02/02/2007-02/03/2007)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 456/G 491
  • Performer: Francesco Nicolosi (Piano)
  • Notes: Potton Hall, Westleton, Suffolk, England (02/02/2007-02/03/2007)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque