1 800 222 6872

Neusidler: Ein newgeordnet künstlich Lautenbuch - Selections / Bart Roose

Album Summary

>Neusidler, Hans : Ein seer guter Organistischer Preambel, for lute (The Lautenbuch, Book II)
>Neusidler, Hans : Benedictus, for lute (after Isaac) (The Lautenbuch, Book I)
>Neusidler, Hans : Tannernack, for lute (after Lapicida) (The Lautenbuch, Book I)
>Neusidler, Hans : Ein gut trium mit schönen fugen, for lute (The Lautenbuch, Book II)
>Neusidler, Hans : Mein einigs A (I), for lute (after Hofhaimer) (The Lautenbuch, Book I)
>Neusidler, Hans : Mein einigs A (II), for lute (after Hofhaimer) (The Lautenbuch, Book II)
>Neusidler, Hans : Ein guter welscher Tantz, for lute (The Lautenbuch, Book I)
>Neusidler, Hans : Ein sehr kunstreicher Preambel oder Fantasey, for lute (The Lautenbuch, Book II)
>Neusidler, Hans : Ach lieb mit leid (I), for lute (after Hofhaimer) (The Lautenbuch, Book I)
>Neusidler, Hans : Ach lieb mit leid (II), for lute (after Hofhaimer) (The Lautenbuch, Book II)
>Neusidler, Hans : Preambel, for lute (The Lautenbuch, Book I)
>Neusidler, Hans : Elslein liebstes Elslein mein, for lute (after Senfl) (The Lautenbuch, Book I)
>Neusidler, Hans : Zart schöne fraw, for lute (The Lautenbuch, Book I)
>Neusidler, Hans : Lamora, for lute (after Isaac) (The Lautenbuch, Book I)
>Neusidler, Hans : La alfonsina, for lute (after Ghiselin) (The Lautenbuch, Book II)
>Neusidler, Hans : Mein hertz alzeyt hat groß verlangen, for lute (after De La Rue) (The Lautenbuch, Book II)
>Neusidler, Hans : Andernacken up dem Rhin, for lute (after Obrecht) (The Lautenbuch, Book II)
>Neusidler, Hans : Adieu mes amours, for lute (after Josquin Desprez) (The Lautenbuch, Book I)
>Neusidler, Hans : Ein welscher tantz "Wascha mesa", for lute (The Lautenbuch, Book I)
Performer Composer
  • >

Notes & Reviews:

Master lutenist Bart Roose is one of the world's great musicians, specializing in this repertoire. He plays on a modern six-course lute, a copy of an instrument housed in the Kunsthistorisches Museum dating from 1520.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Neusidler, Hans : Ein seer guter Organistischer Preambel, for lute (The Lautenbuch, Book II)
  • Performer: Bart Roose (Lute)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1536

>Neusidler, Hans : Benedictus, for lute (after Isaac) (The Lautenbuch, Book I)
  • Performer: Bart Roose (Lute)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Neusidler, Hans : Tannernack, for lute (after Lapicida) (The Lautenbuch, Book I)
  • Performer: Bart Roose (Lute)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Neusidler, Hans : Ein gut trium mit schönen fugen, for lute (The Lautenbuch, Book II)
  • Performer: Bart Roose (Lute)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1536

>Neusidler, Hans : Mein einigs A (I), for lute (after Hofhaimer) (The Lautenbuch, Book I)
  • Performer: Bart Roose (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Neusidler, Hans : Mein einigs A (II), for lute (after Hofhaimer) (The Lautenbuch, Book II)
  • Performer: Bart Roose (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Neusidler, Hans : Ein guter welscher Tantz, for lute (The Lautenbuch, Book I)
  • Performer: Bart Roose (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1536

>Neusidler, Hans : Ein sehr kunstreicher Preambel oder Fantasey, for lute (The Lautenbuch, Book II)
  • Performer: Bart Roose (Lute)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1536

>Neusidler, Hans : Ach lieb mit leid (I), for lute (after Hofhaimer) (The Lautenbuch, Book I)
  • Performer: Bart Roose (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Neusidler, Hans : Ach lieb mit leid (II), for lute (after Hofhaimer) (The Lautenbuch, Book II)
  • Performer: Bart Roose (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Neusidler, Hans : Preambel, for lute (The Lautenbuch, Book I)
  • Performer: Bart Roose (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Neusidler, Hans : Elslein liebstes Elslein mein, for lute (after Senfl) (The Lautenbuch, Book I)
  • Performer: Bart Roose (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Neusidler, Hans : Zart schöne fraw, for lute (The Lautenbuch, Book I)
  • Performer: Bart Roose (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1536

>Neusidler, Hans : Lamora, for lute (after Isaac) (The Lautenbuch, Book I)
  • Performer: Bart Roose (Lute)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Neusidler, Hans : La alfonsina, for lute (after Ghiselin) (The Lautenbuch, Book II)
  • Performer: Bart Roose (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Neusidler, Hans : Mein hertz alzeyt hat groß verlangen, for lute (after De La Rue) (The Lautenbuch, Book II)
  • Performer: Bart Roose (Lute)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Neusidler, Hans : Andernacken up dem Rhin, for lute (after Obrecht) (The Lautenbuch, Book II)
  • Performer: Bart Roose (Lute)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Neusidler, Hans : Adieu mes amours, for lute (after Josquin Desprez) (The Lautenbuch, Book I)
  • Performer: Bart Roose (Lute)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Neusidler, Hans : Ein welscher tantz "Wascha mesa", for lute (The Lautenbuch, Book I)
  • Performer: Bart Roose (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1536