- Lothar Odinius (Tenor)
- Henriette Bonde-Hansen (Soprano)
- Susanne Elmark (Soprano)
- Kristina Hammarstrom (Voice)
- Richard Lewis (Harpsichord)
- Jakob Madsen (Tenor)
- Simone Nold (Soprano)
Notes & Reviews:
W.A. Mozart was only 16 when he wrote his seventh opera, 'Lucio Silla'. But even as a teenager Mozart could knock spots off leading colleagues with his incredible musical imagination. He set the action in ancient Rome, where a tyrannical dictator is torn between power and love. There are very few CD recordings of this work of W.A. Mozart's youth. Here we Dacapo presents a new interpretation which shows that the opera fully deserves a place on the opera stages and CD shelves of the world. The Danish Radio Sinfonietta and the Austro-Hungarian star conductor Adam Fischer have polished up this neglected Mozart jewel, and now Dacapo can add the opera to the series of Mozart releases that we have the pleasure of distributing for the Danish Radio Sinfonietta.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsMozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Lucio Silla, K 135
- Performers: Henriette Bonde-Hansen (Soprano); Susanne Elmark (Soprano); Kristina Hammarstrom (Voice); Richard Lewis (Harpsichord); Jakob Madsen (Tenor); Simone Nold (Soprano); Lothar Odinius (Tenor)
- Conductor: Adam Fischer
- Notes: Composition written: 1772.
- Running Time: 130 min. 14 sec.
- Period Time: Classical
- Form: Opera/Operetta
- Written: 1772