Trumpet Concertos - Telemann, Haydn, Albinoni, Bach, Molter / Winschermann, Basch, et al

> Aida - Aida, Act II: Triumphal March
> Radetzky March, Op. 228 - Radetzky March, Op. 228
> Unter Donner und Blitz (Thunder and Lightning), Op. 324 - Unter Donner und Blitz, Polka Schnell, Op. 324
> Trumpet Concerto in E flat major, Hob.VIIe:1 - I. Allegro
> Trumpet Concerto in E flat major, Hob.VIIe:1 - II. Andante cantabile
> Trumpet Concerto in E flat major, Hob.VIIe:1 - III. Finale: Allegro
> Trumpet Concerto - I. Allegro
> Trumpet Concerto - II. Andante
> Trumpet Concerto - III. Allegro
> Trumpet Concerto in D major, TWV 51:D7 - I. Adagio
> Trumpet Concerto in D major, TWV 51:D7 - II. Allegro
> Trumpet Concerto in D major, TWV 51:D7 - III. Grave
> Trumpet Concerto in D major, TWV 51:D7 - IV. Allegro
> Trumpet Concerto in E flat major - I. Allegro ma moderatamente
> Trumpet Concerto in E flat major - II. Largo
> Trumpet Concerto in E flat major - III. Allegro
> Trumpet Concerto in D major - I. Allegro ma non troppo
> Trumpet Concerto in D major - II. Largo
> Trumpet Concerto in D major - III. Vivace
> Oboe Concerto in D major, Op. 7, No. 6 - I. Allegro
> Oboe Concerto in D major, Op. 7, No. 6 - II. Adagio
> Oboe Concerto in D major, Op. 7, No. 6 - III. Allegro

Album Summary

>Neruda, Johann Baptist Georg : Concerto for trumpet & strings in E flat major
>Endler, Johann Samuel : Sinfonia no 13 for Trumpet, Oboe, 2 Horns, Timpani, Bassoon and Strings in F major
>Molter, Johann Melchior : Concerto for trumpet, woodwinds & strings no 2 in D major, MWV 6/33
>Delalande, Michel-Richard : Fanfare, for orchestra (Symphonies pour les soupers du Roy)
>Walter, Johann : Concerto for Trumpet in G major, LV 120
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Musique Heroique (12), marches for 2 instruments & continuo (a.k.a "Heldenmusik"), TWV 50
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Capriccio in B flat major on the Departure of his Most Beloved Brother, BWV 992
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 77, "Du sollst Gott, deinen Herren Lieben" BWV 77
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concerto a cinque, for oboe, 2 violins, viola, cello & continuo no 6 in D major, Op. 7/6 (T. 7/6)
>Verdi, Giuseppe : Aida, opera
>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Radetzky March, Op. 228
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Morgenblätter, Op. 279
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Concerto for Trumpet in E flat major, H 7e no 1
>Romanino, Giuseppe : Concerto for trumpet & organ in D major
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Trumpet for trumpet, strings & continuo in D major, TWV 51
>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for Trumpet no 2 in E flat major
>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for Trumpet no 3 in D major, Op. 7 no 6
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Neruda, Johann Baptist Georg : Concerto for trumpet & strings in E flat major
  • Performer: Wolfgang Basch (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Helmut Winschermann
  • Ensemble: German Bach Soloists
  • Running Time: 12 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1740-1775

>Endler, Johann Samuel : Sinfonia no 13 for Trumpet, Oboe, 2 Horns, Timpani, Bassoon and Strings in F major
  • Performer: Wolfgang Basch (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Helmut Winschermann
  • Ensemble: German Bach Soloists
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto

>Molter, Johann Melchior : Concerto for trumpet, woodwinds & strings no 2 in D major, MWV 6/33
  • Performer: Wolfgang Basch (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Helmut Winschermann
  • Ensemble: German Bach Soloists
  • Running Time: 11 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Delalande, Michel-Richard : Fanfare, for orchestra (Symphonies pour les soupers du Roy)
  • Performers: Wolfgang Basch (Trumpet); Wolfgang Rübsam (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Walter, Johann : Concerto for Trumpet in G major, LV 120
  • Performers: Wolfgang Basch (Trumpet); Wolfgang Rübsam (Organ)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Musique Heroïque (12), marches for 2 instruments & continuo (a.k.a "Heldenmusik"), TWV 50 :: 31-42
  • Performers: Wolfgang Basch (Trumpet); Wolfgang Rübsam (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1728

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Musique Heroïque (12), marches for 2 instruments & continuo (a.k.a "Heldenmusik"), TWV 50 :: 31-42
  • Performers: Wolfgang Basch (Trumpet); Wolfgang Rübsam (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1728

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Musique Heroïque (12), marches for 2 instruments & continuo (a.k.a "Heldenmusik"), TWV 50 :: 31-42
  • Performers: Wolfgang Basch (Trumpet); Wolfgang Rübsam (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1728

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Capriccio in B flat major on the Departure of his Most Beloved Brother, BWV 992
  • Performers: Wolfgang Basch (Trumpet); Wolfgang Rübsam (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1705

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147 :: Jesu bleibet meine Freude
  • Performers: Wolfgang Basch (Trumpet); Wolfgang Rübsam (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 07/02/1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 77, "Du sollst Gott, deinen Herren Lieben" BWV 77 :: Ach, es bleibt in meiner L
  • Performers: Wolfgang Basch (Trumpet); Wolfgang Rübsam (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 08/22/1723

>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concerto à cinque, for oboe, 2 violins, viola, cello & continuo no 6 in D major, Op. 7/6 (T. 7/6)
  • Performers: Wolfgang Basch (Trumpet); Wolfgang Rübsam (Organ)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1715

>Verdi, Giuseppe : Aida, opera :: Triumphmarsch
  • Conductor: Carl-August Bünte
  • Notes: Composition written: 1871.
  • Running Time: 6 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1871

>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Radetzky March, Op. 228
  • Conductor: Carl Michalski
  • Running Time: 2 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1848

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Morgenblätter, Op. 279
  • Conductor: Carl Michalski
  • Running Time: 3 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1868

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Concerto for Trumpet in E flat major, H 7e no 1
  • Performer: Pierre Kremer (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Carlo Jans
  • Running Time: 14 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1796

>Romanino, Giuseppe : Concerto for trumpet & organ in D major
  • Performer: Pierre Kremer (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Carlo Jans
  • Running Time: 9 min. sec.
  • Form: Concerto

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Trumpet for trumpet, strings & continuo in D major, TWV 51 :: D7
  • Performer: Pierre Kremer (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Carlo Jans
  • Running Time: 7 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1708-1714

>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for Trumpet no 2 in E flat major
  • Performer: Pierre Kremer (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Carlo Jans
  • Running Time: 10 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for Trumpet no 3 in D major, Op. 7 no 6
  • Performer: Pierre Kremer (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Carlo Jans
  • Running Time: 9 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto