1 800 222 6872

CPE Bach: Rêveries pour connaisseurs et amateurs / Jocelyne Cuiller

Album Summary

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for Keyboard in B minor, Wq 55 no 3/H 245
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Rondo, for keyboard no 1 in A major (Kenner IV/1), H. 276, Wq. 58/1
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Fantasia for Keyboard in F major, Wq 59/H 279
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Fantasia for Keyboard in B flat major, Wq 61 no 3 no 3/H 289
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for Keyboard in A major, Wq 65 no 37/H 174
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Rondo for Keyboard in C major, Wq 56 no 1/H 260
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Free Fantasy for Keyboard in F sharp minor, Wq 67/H 300
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Farewell to my Silbermann Clavier in E minor form, Wq 66/H 272
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

A disc played on the clavichord, Carl Philipp's favorite instrument and the most intimate of keyboard instruments.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for Keyboard in B minor, Wq 55 no 3/H 245 :: Cantabile
  • Performer: Jocelyne Cuiller (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1774

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Rondo, for keyboard no 1 in A major (Kenner IV/1), H. 276, Wq. 58/1
  • Performer: Jocelyne Cuiller (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1782

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Fantasia for Keyboard in F major, Wq 59/H 279
  • Performer: Jocelyne Cuiller (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1782

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Fantasia for Keyboard in B flat major, Wq 61 no 3 no 3/H 289
  • Performer: Jocelyne Cuiller (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1786

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for Keyboard in A major, Wq 65 no 37/H 174
  • Performer: Jocelyne Cuiller (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1764

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Rondo for Keyboard in C major, Wq 56 no 1/H 260
  • Performer: Jocelyne Cuiller (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Free Fantasy for Keyboard in F sharp minor, Wq 67/H 300
  • Performer: Jocelyne Cuiller (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Farewell to my Silbermann Clavier in E minor form, Wq 66/H 272
  • Performer: Jocelyne Cuiller (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1781