1 800 222 6872

Morley: First Book of Consort Lessons / La Caccia, et al

Audio Samples

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Now is the month of maying, madrigal for 5 voices
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : The First Booke of Consort Lessons (1599)
>     The Frog Galliard
>     Sola soletta
>     Balowe
>Philips, Peter : Phillips Paven
>Philips, Peter : Galliard to Phillips Pavin
>Alison, Richard : Goe from My Window, for consort
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Lord Souche's Maske, for consort of instruments (doubtful; probably by G.Farnaby)
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Captain Piper's Pavan and Galliard, for consort (from Morley's Book)
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Can she excuse, galliard arrangement for lute, P 89 (possibly spurious)
>Gibbons, Orlando : Pavane and Galliard "Lord Salisbury"
>Alison, Richard : De la Tromba Pavan for consort
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Joyne Hands, for consort of instruments (from "The First Booke of Consort Lessons")
>Byrd, William : My Lord of Oxenford's Mask (From Thomas Morley's "The First Booke of Consort Lessons")
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Lachrimae Pavan, for keyboard or lute (from "Lachrimae")
>Anonymous : Quadran Pavin
>Alison, Richard : Quadro Pavin & Galiarde to the Quadro Pavin
>Bacheler, Daniel : The Lady Frances Sidney's felicity, for consort
>Alison, Richard : Alison's Knell
>Sound, Recorded : Church Bells

Album Summary

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Now is the month of maying, madrigal for 5 voices
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : The First Booke of Consort Lessons (1599)
>Philips, Peter : Phillips Paven
>Philips, Peter : Galliard to Phillips Pavin
>Alison, Richard : Goe from My Window, for consort
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Lord Souche's Maske, for consort of instruments (doubtful; probably by G.Farnaby)
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Captain Piper's Pavan and Galliard, for consort (from Morley's Book)
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Can she excuse, galliard arrangement for lute, P 89 (possibly spurious)
>Gibbons, Orlando : Pavane and Galliard "Lord Salisbury"
>Alison, Richard : De la Tromba Pavan for consort
>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Joyne Hands, for consort of instruments (from "The First Booke of Consort Lessons")
>Byrd, William : My Lord of Oxenford's Mask (From Thomas Morley's "The First Booke of Consort Lessons")
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Lachrimae Pavan, for keyboard or lute (from "Lachrimae")
>Anonymous : Quadran Pavin
>Alison, Richard : Quadro Pavin & Galiarde to the Quadro Pavin
>Bacheler, Daniel : The Lady Frances Sidney's felicity, for consort
>Alison, Richard : Alison's Knell
>Sound, Recorded : Church Bells
Performer Conductor Ensemble Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Now is the month of maying, madrigal for 5 voices
  • Performer: Patrick Denecker (Flute)
  • Conductor: Patrick Denecker
  • Ensemble: La Caccia
  • Notes: Composition written: By 1595.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 1595

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : The First Booke of Consort Lessons (1599) :: The Frog Galliard
  • Performer: Patrick Denecker (Flute)
  • Conductor: Patrick Denecker
  • Ensemble: La Caccia
  • Running Time: 3 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1599

>Philips, Peter : Phillips Paven
  • Performer: Patrick Denecker (Flute)
  • Conductor: Patrick Denecker
  • Ensemble: La Caccia
  • Running Time: 3 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Philips, Peter : Galliard to Phillips Pavin
  • Performer: Patrick Denecker (Flute)
  • Conductor: Patrick Denecker
  • Ensemble: La Caccia
  • Running Time: 1 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Alison, Richard : Goe from My Window, for consort
  • Performer: Patrick Denecker (Flute)
  • Conductor: Patrick Denecker
  • Ensemble: La Caccia
  • Running Time: 3 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1599

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Lord Souche's Maske, for consort of instruments (doubtful; probably by G.Farnaby)
  • Performer: Patrick Denecker (Flute)
  • Conductor: Patrick Denecker
  • Ensemble: La Caccia
  • Running Time: 1 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Captain Piper's Pavan and Galliard, for consort (from Morley's Book)
  • Performer: Patrick Denecker (Flute)
  • Conductor: Patrick Denecker
  • Ensemble: La Caccia
  • Running Time: 5 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Can she excuse, galliard arrangement for lute, P 89 (possibly spurious)
  • Performer: Patrick Denecker (Flute)
  • Conductor: Patrick Denecker
  • Ensemble: La Caccia
  • Running Time: 1 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Gibbons, Orlando : Pavane and Galliard "Lord Salisbury"
  • Performer: Patrick Denecker (Flute)
  • Conductor: Patrick Denecker
  • Ensemble: La Caccia
  • Running Time: 7 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1612

>Alison, Richard : De la Tromba Pavan for consort
  • Performer: Patrick Denecker (Flute)
  • Conductor: Patrick Denecker
  • Ensemble: La Caccia
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1599

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : The First Booke of Consort Lessons (1599) :: Sola soletta
  • Performer: Patrick Denecker (Flute)
  • Conductor: Patrick Denecker
  • Ensemble: La Caccia
  • Running Time: 1 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1599

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : The First Booke of Consort Lessons (1599) :: Balowe
  • Performer: Patrick Denecker (Flute)
  • Conductor: Patrick Denecker
  • Ensemble: La Caccia
  • Running Time: 1 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1599

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Joyne Hands, for consort of instruments (from "The First Booke of Consort Lessons")
  • Performer: Patrick Denecker (Flute)
  • Conductor: Patrick Denecker
  • Ensemble: La Caccia
  • Running Time: 1 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1599

>Byrd, William : My Lord of Oxenford's Mask (From Thomas Morley's "The First Booke of Consort Lessons")
  • Performer: Patrick Denecker (Flute)
  • Conductor: Patrick Denecker
  • Ensemble: La Caccia
  • Notes: Composition written: Circa 1590.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: circa 1590

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Lachrimae Pavan, for keyboard or lute (from "Lachrimae")
  • Performer: Patrick Denecker (Flute)
  • Conductor: Patrick Denecker
  • Ensemble: La Caccia
  • Running Time: 4 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1612

>Anonymous : Quadran Pavin
  • Performer: Patrick Denecker (Flute)
  • Conductor: Patrick Denecker
  • Ensemble: La Caccia
  • Running Time: 3 min. 58 sec.

>Alison, Richard : Quadro Pavin & Galiarde to the Quadro Pavin
  • Performer: Patrick Denecker (Flute)
  • Conductor: Patrick Denecker
  • Ensemble: La Caccia
  • Running Time: 3 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Bacheler, Daniel : The Lady Frances Sidney's felicity, for consort
  • Performer: Patrick Denecker (Flute)
  • Conductor: Patrick Denecker
  • Ensemble: La Caccia
  • Running Time: 4 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Alison, Richard : Alison's Knell
  • Performer: Patrick Denecker (Flute)
  • Conductor: Patrick Denecker
  • Ensemble: La Caccia
  • Running Time: 5 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1599

>Sound, Recorded : Church Bells
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary