D. Scarlatti: 48 Favourite Sonatas / Richard Lester

Album Summary

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 24/L 495
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 124/L 232
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 27/L 449
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 511/L 314
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 513/L S3
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 515/L 255
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 516/L S12
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 517/L 266
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 7/L 379
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 380/L 23
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 87/L 33
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 125/L 487
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 432/L 288
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 429/L 132
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 430/L 463
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 441/L S39
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F sharp minor, K 447/L 294
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 314/L 441
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 370/L 316
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 122/G 334
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 126/L 402
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 134/L 221
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 251/L 305
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 137
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 455/L 209
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 460/L 324
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 461/L 8
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 145/L 369
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 146/L 349
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E minor, K 147/L 376
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 56/G 356
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 9/L 413
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 33/L 424
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 202/L 498
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 434
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 260/L 124
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 206/L 257
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 415/G S1
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Harpsichord Sonata, L 23
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 333/L 269
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 239/L 281
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 520/L 86
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 490/L 206
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 491/L 164
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 492/L 14
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 57/L S38
Performers Composer

Notes & Reviews:

The increasing popularity of Scarlatti’s music is due to a number of factors, but largely to his uncanny knack for immediately grabbing the listener’s attention with innovative ideas.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 24/L 495
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 124/L 232
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 27/L 449
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 511/L 314
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 513/L S3
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 515/L 255
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 516/L S12
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 517/L 266
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 7/L 379
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 380/L 23
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 87/L 33
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 125/L 487
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 432/L 288
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 429/L 132
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 430/L 463
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 441/L S39
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F sharp minor, K 447/L 294
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 314/L 441
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 370/L 316
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 122/G 334
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 124/L 232
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 126/L 402
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 134/L 221
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 251/L 305
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 137
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 455/L 209
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 460/L 324
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 461/L 8
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 145/L 369
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 146/L 349
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1720

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E minor, K 147/L 376
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 56/G 356
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 9/L 413
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 33/L 424
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 202/L 498
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 434
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 260/L 124
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 206/L 257
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 415/G S1
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Harpsichord Sonata, L 23
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 333/L 269
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 239/L 281
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 520/L 86
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 490/L 206
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1756-57.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 491/L 164
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 492/L 14
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 57/L S38
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque