1 800 222 6872

Glory and Damnation - Bach, Buxtehude, Mozart, Sweelinck, Brahms, etc / Thomas, Staemmler

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Passacaglia and Fugue in C minor, BWV 582
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Mein junges Leben hat ein End, variations for keyboard, SwWV 324
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Fried- und Freudenreiche Hinfarth, BuxWV 76
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in G minor, BuxWV 148
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Masonic Funeral Music in C minor, K 477 (479a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute), K. 620
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Prelude & Fugue for organ in D minor, Op. 37/3
>Brahms, Johannes : Chorale Preludes (11) for Organ, Op. 122
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Introduction and Passacaglia in F minor, for organ, Op. 63/5 & 6
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Passacaglia and Fugue in C minor, BWV 582
  • Performers: Friedrich Thomas (Piano); Hans Staemmler (Piano)
  • Notes: Berlin, Siemensvilla (10/09/2007-10/13/2007)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1708-1712

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Mein junges Leben hat ein End, variations for keyboard, SwWV 324
  • Performers: Friedrich Thomas (Piano); Hans Staemmler (Piano)
  • Notes: Berlin, Siemensvilla (10/09/2007-10/13/2007)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Fried- und Freudenreiche Hinfarth, BuxWV 76
  • Performers: Friedrich Thomas (Piano); Hans Staemmler (Piano)
  • Notes: Berlin, Siemensvilla (10/09/2007-10/13/2007)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1674

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in G minor, BuxWV 148
  • Performers: Friedrich Thomas (Piano); Hans Staemmler (Piano)
  • Notes: Berlin, Siemensvilla (10/09/2007-10/13/2007)
  • Running Time: 1 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Masonic Funeral Music in C minor, K 477 (479a)
  • Performers: Friedrich Thomas (Piano); Hans Staemmler (Piano)
  • Notes: Berlin, Siemensvilla (10/09/2007-10/13/2007)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1785

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute), K. 620 :: Choral
  • Performers: Friedrich Thomas (Piano); Hans Staemmler (Piano)
  • Notes: Berlin, Siemensvilla (10/09/2007-10/13/2007)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1791

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Prelude & Fugue for organ in D minor, Op. 37/3
  • Performers: Friedrich Thomas (Piano); Hans Staemmler (Piano)
  • Notes: Berlin, Siemensvilla (10/09/2007-10/13/2007)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Brahms, Johannes : Chorale Preludes (11) for Organ, Op. 122
  • Performers: Friedrich Thomas (Piano); Hans Staemmler (Piano)
  • Notes: Berlin, Siemensvilla (10/09/2007-10/13/2007)
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1896

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Introduction and Passacaglia in F minor, for organ, Op. 63/5 & 6
  • Performers: Friedrich Thomas (Piano); Hans Staemmler (Piano)
  • Notes: Berlin, Siemensvilla (10/09/2007-10/13/2007)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1900