1 800 222 6872

Gemini - Bach: Brandenburg & Violin Concertos / Menuhin, Bath Festival Orchestra

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 1 in F major, BWV 1046
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in F major, BWV 1047
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 3 in G major, BWV 1048
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 4 in G major, BWV 1049
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 5 in D major, BWV 1050
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 6 in B flat major, BWV 1051
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 2 Violins in D minor, BWV 1043
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin no 2 in E major, BWV 1042
Performers Conductor Ensemble Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 1 in F major, BWV 1046
  • Conductor: Yehudi Menuhin
  • Ensemble: Bath Festival Orchestra
  • Running Time: 21 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in F major, BWV 1047
  • Performers: Dennis Clift (Trumpet); Janet Craxton (Oboe); Christopher Taylor (Recorder); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Conductor: Yehudi Menuhin
  • Ensemble: Bath Festival Orchestra
  • Running Time: 12 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 3 in G major, BWV 1048
  • Performers: Richard Taylor (Recorder); Christopher Taylor (Recorder); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Conductor: Yehudi Menuhin
  • Ensemble: Bath Festival Orchestra
  • Running Time: 18 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 4 in G major, BWV 1049
  • Performers: Richard Taylor (Recorder); Christopher Taylor (Recorder); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Conductor: Yehudi Menuhin
  • Ensemble: Bath Festival Orchestra
  • Running Time: 16 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 5 in D major, BWV 1050
  • Performers: Elaine Shaffer (Flute); George Malcolm (Harpsichord); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Conductor: Yehudi Menuhin
  • Ensemble: Bath Festival Orchestra
  • Running Time: 22 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 6 in B flat major, BWV 1051
  • Performers: Dennis Nesbitt (Bass Viola da gamba); Patrick Ireland (Viola); Ambrose Gauntlett (Viola da gamba); Derek Simpson (Cello); Yehudi Menuhin (Viola)
  • Conductor: Yehudi Menuhin
  • Ensemble: Bath Festival Orchestra
  • Running Time: 19 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 2 Violins in D minor, BWV 1043
  • Performers: Christian Ferras (Violin); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Conductor: Yehudi Menuhin
  • Ensemble: Bath Festival Orchestra
  • Running Time: 17 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin no 2 in E major, BWV 1042
  • Performer: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Conductor: Yehudi Menuhin
  • Ensemble: Bath Festival Orchestra
  • Running Time: 18 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1730