1 800 222 6872

Bach: Complete Flute Sonatas / Emmanuel Pahud, Trevor Pinnock

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for flute & continuo in E minor, BWV 1034
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Flute and Basso Continuo in E major, BWV 1035
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Flute and Harpsichord in B minor, BWV 1030
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Flute and Harpsichord in A major, BWV 1032
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for flute & keyboard in C major, BWV 1033
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Flute and Harpsichord in E flat major, BWV 1031
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for violin & keyboard in G minor, H. 542.5 (also attributed to J.S. Bach as BWV 1020)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for 2 flutes & continuo in G major, BWV 1039
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for flute & continuo in E minor, BWV 1034
  • Performers: Jonathan Manson [Cello/Viola da gamba] (Cello); Jonathan Manson [Cello/Viola da gamba] (Cello); Emmanuel Pahud (Flute); Emmanuel Pahud (Flute); Trevor Pinnock (Harpsichord); Trevor Pinnock (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Teldex Studio, Berlin, Germany (01/16/2008-01/20/2008)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1724

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Flute and Basso Continuo in E major, BWV 1035
  • Performers: Jonathan Manson [Cello/Viola da gamba] (Cello); Jonathan Manson [Cello/Viola da gamba] (Cello); Emmanuel Pahud (Flute); Emmanuel Pahud (Flute); Trevor Pinnock (Harpsichord); Trevor Pinnock (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Teldex Studio, Berlin, Germany (01/16/2008-01/20/2008)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1741

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Flute and Harpsichord in B minor, BWV 1030
  • Performers: Emmanuel Pahud (Flute); Emmanuel Pahud (Flute); Trevor Pinnock (Harpsichord); Trevor Pinnock (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Teldex Studio, Berlin, Germany (01/16/2008-01/20/2008)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1736-1737

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Flute and Harpsichord in A major, BWV 1032
  • Performers: Emmanuel Pahud (Flute); Emmanuel Pahud (Flute); Trevor Pinnock (Harpsichord); Trevor Pinnock (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Teldex Studio, Berlin, Germany (01/16/2008-01/20/2008)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1736

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for flute & keyboard in C major, BWV 1033
  • Performers: Jonathan Manson [Cello/Viola da gamba] (Cello); Jonathan Manson [Cello/Viola da gamba] (Cello); Emmanuel Pahud (Flute); Emmanuel Pahud (Flute); Trevor Pinnock (Harpsichord); Trevor Pinnock (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Teldex Studio, Berlin, Germany (01/16/2008-01/20/2008)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1736

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Flute and Harpsichord in E flat major, BWV 1031
  • Performers: Emmanuel Pahud (Flute); Emmanuel Pahud (Flute); Trevor Pinnock (Harpsichord); Trevor Pinnock (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Teldex Studio, Berlin, Germany (01/16/2008-01/20/2008)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730-1734

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for violin & keyboard in G minor, H. 542.5 (also attributed to J.S. Bach as BWV 1020)
  • Performers: Emmanuel Pahud (Flute); Emmanuel Pahud (Flute); Trevor Pinnock (Harpsichord); Trevor Pinnock (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Teldex Studio, Berlin, Germany (01/16/2008-01/20/2008)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1735

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for 2 flutes & continuo in G major, BWV 1039
  • Performers: Silvia Careddu (Flute); Silvia Careddu (Flute); Jonathan Manson [Cello/Viola da gamba] (Cello); Jonathan Manson [Cello/Viola da gamba] (Cello); Emmanuel Pahud (Flute); Emmanuel Pahud (Flute); Trevor Pinnock (Harpsichord); Trevor Pinnock (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Teldex Studio, Berlin, Germany (01/16/2008-01/20/2008)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1736-1741