1 800 222 6872

Les Plaisirs de la Table - Telemann, Vivaldi, Graun, Quantz, etc / Ricercar Consort, et al

Album Summary

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for recorder, viola da gamba, strings & continuo in A minor, TWV 52
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Flute in F major
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Recorder and Flute in E minor, TV 52 no e 1
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Overture, suite for recorder (or flute), strings & continuo in A minor, TWV 55
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Quartet for flute, oboe, violin & continuo in A minor, TWV 43
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for recorder, viola da gamba & continuo in F major (Essercizii musici no 7/14), TWV 42
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for recorder, oboe & continuo in C minor (Essercizii Musici no 1/2), TWV 42
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for recorder (or flute), violin & continuo in A minor, "Gypsy Sonata" (Essercizii Musici no 5/
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for 2 recorders & continuo in F major, TWV 42
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for recorder, viola da gamba & continuo in D minor, TWV 42
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Quartet, for recorder, oboe, violin & continuo in F major (transposition of TWV 43
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for recorder & continuo in C major (Essercizii Musici no 10/19), TWV 41
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for bassoon (or recorder) & continuo in F minor (GMM no 36), TWV 41
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin (or flute) & continuo in G major (Sonate methodiche no 6), TWV 41
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin & continuo in G major (Sonates a Violon Seul no 4), TWV 41
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for 2 recorders in B flat major (GMM no 10), TWV 40
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for Flute in F major
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for recorder & continuo in D minor (Essercizii Musici no 4/7), TWV 41
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for recorder & continuo in C major (GMM no 56), TWV 41
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Quartet for flute, oboe, violin & continuo in G major (Tafelmusik I/2), TWV 43
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for flute, viola da gamba & continuo in A minor, TWV 42
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Tafelmusik, Part 1
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for violin, viola da gamba & continuo in G minor (Six Trios no 5), TWV 42
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for flute, oboe & continuo in D minor (Essercizii Musici no 11/22), TWV 42
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Suite (Quartet), for flute, violin, viola da gamba (or cello) & continuo no 2 in B minor (Paris Qua
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for flute, violin, viola da gamba (or cello) & continuo in D major no 2 (Paris Quartets No
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Quartet for flute, violin, viola da gamba (or cello) & continuo no 1 in A major (Paris Quartets no
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Suite (Quartet), for violin, flute, viola da gamba (or cello) & continuo no 1 in E minor (Paris Qua
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Quartet for flute, violin, viola da gamba (or cello) & continuo no 2 in G minor (Paris Quartet no
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Quartet for Flute, Violin, Viola and Basso Continuo, TV 43 no D 4 in D major
>Schickha, Johann Christian : Concerto for 4 recorders & continuo no 2 in D minor
>G, Carl Heinrich OR Johann : Concerto for flauto terzetto, 2 violins & continuo in F major (Carl Heinrich Graun or Johann Gottlie
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Quartet for Recorder, 2 Flutes and Basso Continuo in D minor
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Trio sonata for viola, bass recorder & harpsichord in F major, H. 588, Wq. 163
>Fasch, Johann Friedrich : Sonata for recorder, oboe, violin & continuo in B flat major
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for flute, violin (or harpsichord) & continuo in A minor (Concerts & Suites no 6), TWV 42
>Quantz, Johann Joachim : Trio sonata for recorder, flute & continuo in C major
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Chamber Concerto for Viola d'Amore, 2 Horns, 2 Oboes and Bassoon in F major, RV 97
>Stölzel, Gottfried Heinrich : Sonata a 4 for oboe, violin, horn & continuo in F major
>Graun, Carl Heinrich : Trio for horn, oboe d'amore & bassoon in E flat major
>Graun, Carl Heinrich : Trio Sonata for horn, violin & continuo in D major
>Fasch, Johann Friedrich : Sonata a 4, for violin, oboe, horn & continuo
>Handel, George Frideric : Overture for 2 clarinets and horn in D major (Fitzwilliam), HWV 424
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto a 3 for Horn, Flute and Basso Continuo
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Minuet for 2 horns in F major (GMM no 27), TWV 40
>Corrette, Michel : Concerto comique no 14, for 3 treble instruments & continuo ("La Choisy")
Performers Ensembles Composers

Notes & Reviews:

This collection contains recordings of chamber music and music for larger groups by Georg Philipp Telemann that were made between 1988 and 1999. Alongside five CDs devoted exclusively to Telemann (with almost every work for recorder that he composed) are two other discs. One is of music for French horn and the other of music for the rarer instruments of the flute family during the baroque period. This set is accompanied by extensive introductory material.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for recorder, viola da gamba, strings & continuo in A minor, TWV 52 :: a1
  • Performer: Frédéric Roos (Alto Recorder)
  • Ensemble: Ricercar Consort
  • Running Time: 14 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1725-1735

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Flute in F major :: F1
  • Performers: Frédéric Roos (Recorder); Marc Minkowski (Bassoon)
  • Ensemble: Ricercar Consort
  • Running Time: 17 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716-1725

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Recorder and Flute in E minor, TV 52 no e 1 :: e1
  • Performers: Patrick Beuckels (Flute); Frédéric Roos (Recorder)
  • Ensemble: La Pastorella
  • Running Time: 13 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1712-1721

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Overture, suite for recorder (or flute), strings & continuo in A minor, TWV 55 :: a2
  • Performer: Frédéric Roos (Recorder)
  • Ensemble: Ricercar Consort
  • Running Time: 26 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1735

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Quartet for flute, oboe, violin & continuo in A minor, TWV 43 :: a3
  • Performers: Francois Fernandez (Violin); Frédéric Roos (Recorder); Marcel Ponseele (Oboe)
  • Ensemble: Ricercar Consort
  • Running Time: 9 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1768

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for recorder, viola da gamba & continuo in F major (Essercizii musici no 7/14), TWV 42 :: F3
  • Performers: Frédéric Roos (Recorder); Philippe Pierlot (Viol)
  • Ensemble: La Pastorella
  • Running Time: 6 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1725-1730

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for recorder, oboe & continuo in C minor (Essercizii Musici no 1/2), TWV 42 :: c2
  • Performers: Frédéric Roos (Recorder); Marcel Ponseele (Oboe)
  • Ensemble: La Pastorella
  • Running Time: 10 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1740

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for recorder (or flute), violin & continuo in A minor, "Gypsy Sonata" (Essercizii Musici no 5/
  • Performers: Francois Fernandez (Violin); Frédéric Roos (Recorder)
  • Ensemble: Ricercar Consort
  • Running Time: 10 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1740

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for 2 recorders & continuo in F major, TWV 42 :: F7
  • Performers: Patrick Denecker (Recorder); Frédéric Roos (Recorder)
  • Ensemble: La Pastorella
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for recorder, viola da gamba & continuo in D minor, TWV 42 :: d7
  • Performer: Frédéric Roos (Recorder)
  • Ensemble: Ricercar Consort
  • Running Time: 2 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1726-1730

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Quartet, for recorder, oboe, violin & continuo in F major (transposition of TWV 43 :: G6)
  • Performers: Francois Fernandez (Violin); Frédéric Roos (Recorder); Marcel Ponseele (Oboe)
  • Ensemble: La Pastorella
  • Running Time: 7 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: by 1768

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for recorder & continuo in C major (Essercizii Musici no 10/19), TWV 41 :: C5
  • Performers: Guy Penson (Harpsichord); Frédéric Roos (Alto Recorder)
  • Ensemble: Ricercar Consort
  • Running Time: 8 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1740

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for bassoon (or recorder) & continuo in F minor (GMM no 36), TWV 41 :: f1
  • Performers: Guy Penson (Organ); Frédéric Roos (Alto Recorder)
  • Ensemble: Ricercar Consort
  • Running Time: 11 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1728

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin (or flute) & continuo in G major (Sonate methodiche no 6), TWV 41 :: G4
  • Performers: Guy Penson (Organ); Frédéric Roos (Voice Flute); Philippe Malfeyt (Lute)
  • Ensemble: Ricercar Consort
  • Running Time: 11 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1728

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for violin & continuo in G major (Sonates à Violon Seul no 4), TWV 41 :: G1
  • Performers: Guy Penson (Organ); Frédéric Roos; Philippe Malfeyt (Lute)
  • Ensemble: La Pastorella
  • Running Time: 2 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1715

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for 2 recorders in B flat major (GMM no 10), TWV 40 :: 107
  • Performers: Patrick Denecker (Alto Recorder); Frédéric Roos (Alto Recorder)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1728

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for Flute in F major :: F2
  • Performers: Guy Penson (Organ); Frédéric Roos (Alto Recorder); Philippe Malfeyt (Lute)
  • Ensemble: La Pastorella
  • Running Time: 6 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1728

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for recorder & continuo in D minor (Essercizii Musici no 4/7), TWV 41 :: d4
  • Performers: Guy Penson (Harpsichord); Frédéric Roos (Alto Recorder)
  • Ensemble: La Pastorella
  • Running Time: 8 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1740

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for recorder & continuo in C major (GMM no 56), TWV 41 :: C2
  • Performers: Guy Penson (Organ); Frédéric Roos (Alto Recorder)
  • Ensemble: La Pastorella
  • Running Time: 6 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1728

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Quartet for flute, oboe, violin & continuo in G major (Tafelmusik I/2), TWV 43 :: G2
  • Ensemble: La Pastorella
  • Running Time: 9 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1733

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for flute, viola da gamba & continuo in A minor, TWV 42 :: a7
  • Ensemble: Ricercar Consort
  • Running Time: 6 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1768

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Tafelmusik, Part 1 :: e2
  • Ensemble: La Pastorella
  • Running Time: 11 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1733

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for violin, viola da gamba & continuo in G minor (Six Trios no 5), TWV 42 :: g1
  • Ensemble: Ricercar Consort
  • Running Time: 9 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1718

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for flute, oboe & continuo in D minor (Essercizii Musici no 11/22), TWV 42 :: d4
  • Ensemble: Ricercar Consort
  • Running Time: 7 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725-1730

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Suite (Quartet), for flute, violin, viola da gamba (or cello) & continuo no 2 in B minor (Paris Qua
  • Ensemble: La Pastorella
  • Running Time: 9 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for flute, violin, viola da gamba (or cello) & continuo in D major no 2 (Paris Quartets No
  • Ensemble: Ricercar Consort
  • Running Time: 11 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1730

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Quartet for flute, violin, viola da gamba (or cello) & continuo no 1 in A major (Paris Quartets no
  • Ensemble: La Pastorella
  • Running Time: 12 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Suite (Quartet), for violin, flute, viola da gamba (or cello) & continuo no 1 in E minor (Paris Qua
  • Ensemble: Ricercar Consort
  • Running Time: 18 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Quartet for flute, violin, viola da gamba (or cello) & continuo no 2 in G minor (Paris Quartet no
  • Ensemble: Ricercar Consort
  • Running Time: 10 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Quartet for Flute, Violin, Viola and Basso Continuo, TV 43 no D 4 in D major :: D4
  • Ensemble: Ricercar Consort
  • Running Time: 11 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1752-1760

>Schickha, Johann Christian : Concerto for 4 recorders & continuo no 2 in D minor
  • Performers: Joëlle Lanscotte (Recorder); Patrick Denecker (Recorder); Mieke Van Weddingen (Recorder); Frédéric Roos (Recorder)
  • Ensemble: Ricercar Consort
  • Running Time: 8 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto

>G, Carl Heinrich OR Johann : Concerto for flauto terzetto, 2 violins & continuo in F major (Carl Heinrich Graun or Johann Gottlie
  • Ensemble: La Pastorella
  • Running Time: 9 min. 4 sec.

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Quartet for Recorder, 2 Flutes and Basso Continuo in D minor
  • Ensemble: La Pastorella
  • Running Time: 14 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1733

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Trio sonata for viola, bass recorder & harpsichord in F major, H. 588, Wq. 163
  • Ensemble: Ricercar Consort
  • Running Time: 9 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1755

>Fasch, Johann Friedrich : Sonata for recorder, oboe, violin & continuo in B flat major
  • Ensemble: La Pastorella
  • Running Time: 2 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for flute, violin (or harpsichord) & continuo in A minor (Concerts & Suites no 6), TWV 42
  • Ensemble: La Pastorella
  • Running Time: 11 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1734

>Quantz, Johann Joachim : Trio sonata for recorder, flute & continuo in C major
  • Ensemble: La Pastorella
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Chamber Concerto for Viola d'Amore, 2 Horns, 2 Oboes and Bassoon in F major, RV 97
  • Ensemble: La Pastorella
  • Running Time: 10 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716

>Gottfried Heinrich Stölzel (Composer) (1690 - 1749) : Sonata a 4 for oboe, violin, horn & continuo in F major
  • Ensemble: Ricercar Consort
  • Running Time: 6 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Graun, Carl Heinrich : Trio for horn, oboe d'amore & bassoon in E flat major
  • Ensemble: La Pastorella
  • Running Time: 5 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Graun, Carl Heinrich : Trio Sonata for horn, violin & continuo in D major
  • Ensemble: La Pastorella
  • Running Time: 10 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Fasch, Johann Friedrich : Sonata á 4, for violin, oboe, horn & continuo
  • Ensemble: Ricercar Consort
  • Running Time: 6 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Handel, George Frideric : Overture for 2 clarinets and horn in D major (Fitzwilliam), HWV 424
  • Ensemble: Ricercar Consort
  • Running Time: 3 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1741

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto a 3 for Horn, Flute and Basso Continuo :: F14
  • Ensemble: Ricercar Consort
  • Running Time: 6 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1768

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Minuet for 2 horns in F major (GMM no 27), TWV 40 :: 110
  • Ensemble: Ricercar Consort
  • Running Time: 1 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1728

>Corrette, Michel : Concerto comique no 14, for 3 treble instruments & continuo ("La Choisy")
  • Ensemble: Ricercar Consort
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1750s