1 800 222 6872

Kohn: American Folk Song Settings, etc / Andrew Garland, Donna Loewy

Album Summary

>Kohn, Steven Mark : Ten Thousand Miles Away ("Sing I for a brave and a gallant barque"), for voice & piano
>Kohn, Steven Mark : On the Other Shore ("I have a mother gone to glory"), for voice & piano
>Kohn, Steven Mark : The Farmer's Curst Wife ("There was an old man at the foot of the hill"), for voice & piano
>Kohn, Steven Mark : Wanderin' ("I been a wanderin' early"), for voice & piano
>Kohn, Steven Mark : Red Iron Ore ("Come all ye bold sailors"), for voice & piano
>Kohn, Steven Mark : The Bachelor's Lay ("As I was a traveling one morning in May"), for voice & piano
>Kohn, Steven Mark : Down, Down, Down ("With your kind attention"), for voice & piano
>Kohn, Steven Mark : The Old Woman's Courtship, for voice & piano
>Kohn, Steven Mark : The Ocean Burial, for voice & piano
>Kohn, Steven Mark : California ("When formed our band"), for voice & piano
>Kohn, Steven Mark : The Gallows Tree ("Slack your rope, hangs a man!"), for voice & piano
>Kohn, Steven Mark : I'm a Stranger Here ("Hitch up my buggy"), for voice & piano
>Kohn, Steven Mark : The Drunken Old Fool, for voice & piano
>Kohn, Steven Mark : Poor Wayfaring Stranger, for voice & piano
>Kohn, Steven Mark : Hell in Texas ("Oh, the devil in Hell the say he was chained"), for voice & piano
>Kohn, Steven Mark : The Senator's Stump Speech, for voice & piano
Performers Composer
  • >


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Kohn, Steven Mark : Ten Thousand Miles Away ("Sing I for a brave and a gallant barque"), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Andrew Garland (Baritone); Donna Loewy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 10 sec.

>Kohn, Steven Mark : On the Other Shore ("I have a mother gone to glory"), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Andrew Garland (Baritone); Donna Loewy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 56 sec.

>Kohn, Steven Mark : The Farmer's Curst Wife ("There was an old man at the foot of the hill"), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Andrew Garland (Baritone); Donna Loewy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 46 sec.

>Kohn, Steven Mark : Wanderin' ("I been a wanderin' early"), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Andrew Garland (Baritone); Donna Loewy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 20 sec.

>Kohn, Steven Mark : Red Iron Ore ("Come all ye bold sailors"), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Andrew Garland (Baritone); Donna Loewy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 4 sec.

>Kohn, Steven Mark : The Bachelor's Lay ("As I was a traveling one morning in May"), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Andrew Garland (Baritone); Donna Loewy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 43 sec.

>Kohn, Steven Mark : Down, Down, Down ("With your kind attention"), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Andrew Garland (Baritone); Donna Loewy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 8 sec.

>Kohn, Steven Mark : The Old Woman's Courtship, for voice & piano
  • Performers: Andrew Garland (Baritone); Donna Loewy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 11 sec.

>Kohn, Steven Mark : The Ocean Burial, for voice & piano
  • Performers: Andrew Garland (Baritone); Donna Loewy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 27 sec.

>Kohn, Steven Mark : California ("When formed our band"), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Andrew Garland (Baritone); Donna Loewy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 35 sec.

>Kohn, Steven Mark : The Gallows Tree ("Slack your rope, hangs a man!"), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Andrew Garland (Baritone); Donna Loewy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.

>Kohn, Steven Mark : I'm a Stranger Here ("Hitch up my buggy"), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Andrew Garland (Baritone); Donna Loewy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 49 sec.

>Kohn, Steven Mark : The Drunken Old Fool, for voice & piano
  • Performers: Andrew Garland (Baritone); Donna Loewy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 29 sec.

>Kohn, Steven Mark : Poor Wayfaring Stranger, for voice & piano
  • Performers: Andrew Garland (Baritone); Donna Loewy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 9 sec.

>Kohn, Steven Mark : Hell in Texas ("Oh, the devil in Hell the say he was chained"), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Andrew Garland (Baritone); Donna Loewy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 28 sec.

>Kohn, Steven Mark : The Senator's Stump Speech, for voice & piano
  • Performers: Andrew Garland (Baritone); Donna Loewy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 50 sec.