1 800 222 6872

Buxtehude: Opera omnia Vol 9 - Organ Works Vol 4 / Ton Koopman

Album Summary

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C major, BuxWV 138
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Komm heiliger Geist, Herre Gott
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Canzonetta for Organ in G major, BuxWV 172
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Lobt Gott, ihr Christen, allzugleich, BuxWV 202
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Wir danken dir, Herr Jesu Christ, BuxWV 224
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in G major, BuxWV 147
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Ich ruf zu dir, Herr Jesu Christ, BuxWV 196
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Canzonetta for Organ in G major, BuxWV 171
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Vater unser im Himmelreich, BuxWV 219
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Magnificat primi toni, BuxWV 203
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in F major, BuxWV 144
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Nun lob mein Seel' den Herren, BuxWV 212
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Kommt her zu mir, spricht Gottes Sohn, BuxWV 201
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Canzona for Organ in C major, BuxWV 167
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Es ist das Heil uns kommen her, BuxWV 186
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Jesus Christus, unser Heiland, BuxWV 198
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Gott der Vater, wohn' uns bei, BuxWV 190
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Nimm von uns, Herr du treuer Gott, BuxWV 207
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Chorale prelude for organ in G major, BuxWV 189, "Gelobet seist du, Jesu Christ"
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

After the sublime rendering of the works that were composed before 1683 in meantone temperament and the progressive, bold, theatrical, and very personal style of Buxtehude's later organ works in the previous volumes, Koopman here demonstrates the different improvisatory styles that were common practice under 17th century German organists.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C major, BuxWV 138
  • Performer: Ton Koopman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Komm heiliger Geist, Herre Gott
  • Performer: Ton Koopman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1690

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Canzonetta for Organ in G major, BuxWV 172
  • Performer: Ton Koopman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Lobt Gott, ihr Christen, allzugleich, BuxWV 202
  • Performer: Ton Koopman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Wir danken dir, Herr Jesu Christ, BuxWV 224
  • Performer: Ton Koopman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in G major, BuxWV 147
  • Performer: Ton Koopman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Ich ruf zu dir, Herr Jesu Christ, BuxWV 196
  • Performer: Ton Koopman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1690

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Canzonetta for Organ in G major, BuxWV 171
  • Performer: Ton Koopman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1690

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Vater unser im Himmelreich, BuxWV 219
  • Performer: Ton Koopman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1690

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Magnificat primi toni, BuxWV 203
  • Performer: Ton Koopman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: circa 1690

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in F major, BuxWV 144
  • Performer: Ton Koopman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Nun lob mein Seel' den Herren, BuxWV 212
  • Performer: Ton Koopman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Kommt her zu mir, spricht Gottes Sohn, BuxWV 201
  • Performer: Ton Koopman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Canzona for Organ in C major, BuxWV 167
  • Performer: Ton Koopman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Es ist das Heil uns kommen her, BuxWV 186
  • Performer: Ton Koopman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Jesus Christus, unser Heiland, BuxWV 198
  • Performer: Ton Koopman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Gott der Vater, wohn' uns bei, BuxWV 190
  • Performer: Ton Koopman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Nimm von uns, Herr du treuer Gott, BuxWV 207
  • Performer: Ton Koopman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1690

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Chorale prelude for organ in G major, BuxWV 189, "Gelobet seist du, Jesu Christ"
  • Performer: Ton Koopman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1690