1 800 222 6872

Paganini: Works for Violin and Orchestra - First Complete Edition

Album Summary

>Paganini, Niccolò : Concerto for Violin no 1 in D major, Op. 6
>Paganini, Niccolò : Concerto for Violin no 2 in B minor, Op. 7 "La Campanella"
>Paganini, Niccolò : Concerto for Violin no 3 in E major, MS 50
>Paganini, Niccolò : Concerto for Violin no 5 in A minor (orchestral part lost), MS 78
>Paganini, Niccolò : Concerto for Violin no 4 in D minor
>Paganini, Niccolò : Concerto for Violin no 4 in D minor, MS 60
>Paganini, Niccolò : Adagio for violin & orchestra in E major, MS 49
>Paganini, Niccolò : La Primavera (orchestra parts lost), sonata with variations for violin & orchestra in A major, Op. 3
>Paganini, Niccolò : Maestosa sonata sentimentale ("Variations on the Austrian National Hymn"), for violin & orchestra, O
>Paganini, Niccolò : Sonata and Variations on 'Pria ch'io l'impegno' from Weigl's "L'amor Marinaro", for violin & orchest
>Paganini, Niccolò : Introduction and Variations on "Non più mesta" from Rossini's "La cenerentola", for violin & orchest
>Paganini, Niccolò : Theme and Variations for Violin and Orchestra, Op. 8 "Le streghe"
>Paganini, Niccolò : Sonata Varsavia (orchestra parts lost), variations for violin & orchestra, MS 57
>Paganini, Niccolò : Sonata "Maria Luisa", for violin & orchestra in E major (orchestral part lost), MS 79
>Paganini, Niccolò : Polacca con variazioni, for violin & orchestra (or violin & piano) in A major, MS 18
>Paganini, Niccolò : Balletto campestre, variations for violin & orchestra (or piano), MS 74
>Paganini, Niccolò : Variations for Violin and Orchestra on "Carnival of Venice", Op. 10
>Paganini, Niccolò : Molto perpetuo, for violin & orchestra (or piano), MS 66 ("Sonata movimento perpetuo", "Perpetuela")
>Paganini, Niccolò : Introduction and Variations on "Dal tuo stellato soglio" from Rossini's "Mosè", for violin & orchest
>Paganini, Niccolò : Napoléon, for violin & orchestra (or violin & piano) in E flat major, MS 5
>Paganini, Niccolò : Introduction and Variations on Rossini's "I Palpiti", Op. 13
>Paganini, Niccolò : Tarantella, for violin & orchestra (or violin & guitar) in A minor, MS 76
>Paganini, Niccolò : Le Couvent du Mont St. Bernard, for violin, orchestra & male chorus, MS 67
>Paganini, Niccolò : Concertino ("Niccolò Paganini a Mr. Henry"), for horn, bassoon & orchestra ("Piece for horn, bassoon
>Paganini, Niccolò : Sonata for gran viola & orchestra in C minor, MS 70
Performers Conductors Ensemble
  • >
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Paganini, Niccolò : Concerto for Violin no 1 in D major, Op. 6
  • Performer: Massimo Quarta (Violin)
  • Conductor: Massimo Quarta
  • Running Time: 73 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1815-1816

>Paganini, Niccolò : Concerto for Violin no 2 in B minor, Op. 7 "La Campanella"
  • Performer: Massimo Quarta (Violin)
  • Conductor: Massimo Quarta
  • Running Time: 32 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1826

>Paganini, Niccolò : Concerto for Violin no 3 in E major, MS 50
  • Performer: Massimo Quarta (Violin)
  • Conductor: Massimo Quarta
  • Running Time: 37 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1826

>Paganini, Niccolò : Concerto for Violin no 5 in A minor (orchestral part lost), MS 78
  • Performer: Massimo Quarta (Violin)
  • Conductor: Massimo Quarta
  • Running Time: 40 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1830

>Paganini, Niccolò : Concerto for Violin no 4 in D minor
  • Performer: Massimo Quarta (Violin)
  • Conductor: Massimo Quarta
  • Running Time: 37 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1815

>Paganini, Niccolò : Concerto for Violin no 4 in D minor, MS 60
  • Performer: Massimo Quarta (Violin)
  • Conductor: Massimo Quarta
  • Running Time: 59 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1829-1830

>Paganini, Niccolò : Adagio for violin & orchestra in E major, MS 49
  • Performer: Massimo Quarta (Violin)
  • Conductor: Massimo Quarta
  • Running Time: 5 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Paganini, Niccolò : La Primavera (orchestra parts lost), sonata with variations for violin & orchestra in A major, Op. 3
  • Performer: Salvatore Accardo (Violin)
  • Conductor: Charles Dutoit
  • Running Time: 17 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1838

>Paganini, Niccolò : Maestosa sonata sentimentale ("Variations on the Austrian National Hymn"), for violin & orchestra, O
  • Performer: Salvatore Accardo (Violin)
  • Conductor: Charles Dutoit
  • Running Time: 15 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1828

>Paganini, Niccolò : Sonata and Variations on 'Pria ch'io l'impegno' from Weigl's "L'amor Marinaro", for violin & orchest
  • Performer: Salvatore Accardo (Violin)
  • Conductor: Charles Dutoit
  • Running Time: 9 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1828

>Paganini, Niccolò : Introduction and Variations on "Non più mesta" from Rossini's "La cenerentola", for violin & orchest
  • Performer: Salvatore Accardo (Violin)
  • Conductor: Charles Dutoit
  • Running Time: 11 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1819

>Paganini, Niccolò : Theme and Variations for Violin and Orchestra, Op. 8 "Le streghe"
  • Performer: Salvatore Accardo (Violin)
  • Conductor: Charles Dutoit
  • Running Time: 9 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1813

>Paganini, Niccolò : Sonata Varsavia (orchestra parts lost), variations for violin & orchestra, MS 57
  • Performer: Salvatore Accardo (Violin)
  • Conductor: Franco Tamponi
  • Running Time: 15 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1829

>Paganini, Niccolò : Sonata "Maria Luisa", for violin & orchestra in E major (orchestral part lost), MS 79
  • Performer: Salvatore Accardo (Violin)
  • Conductor: Franco Tamponi
  • Running Time: 8 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1813

>Paganini, Niccolò : Polacca con variazioni, for violin & orchestra (or violin & piano) in A major, MS 18
  • Performer: Salvatore Accardo (Violin)
  • Conductor: Franco Tamponi
  • Running Time: 7 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Paganini, Niccolò : Balletto campestre, variations for violin & orchestra (or piano), MS 74
  • Performer: Salvatore Accardo (Violin)
  • Conductor: Franco Tamponi
  • Running Time: 27 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Paganini, Niccolò : Variations for Violin and Orchestra on "Carnival of Venice", Op. 10
  • Performer: Salvatore Accardo (Violin)
  • Conductor: Franco Tamponi
  • Running Time: 12 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1829

>Paganini, Niccolò : Molto perpetuo, for violin & orchestra (or piano), MS 66 ("Sonata movimento perpetuo", "Perpetuela")
  • Performer: Salvatore Accardo (Violin)
  • Conductor: Franco Tamponi
  • Notes: London, Barking Town Hall (01/1976); London, Abbey Road Studio (01/1976); London, Barking Town Hall (12/1983); London, Abbey Road Studio (12/1983)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1831-1832

>Paganini, Niccolò : Introduction and Variations on "Dal tuo stellato soglio" from Rossini's "Mosè", for violin & orchest
  • Performer: Salvatore Accardo (Violin)
  • Conductor: Franco Tamponi
  • Running Time: 9 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1819

>Paganini, Niccolò : Napoléon, for violin & orchestra (or violin & piano) in E flat major, MS 5
  • Performer: Salvatore Accardo (Violin)
  • Conductor: Charles Dutoit
  • Running Time: 9 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1807-1808

>Paganini, Niccolò : Introduction and Variations on Rossini's "I Palpiti", Op. 13
  • Performer: Salvatore Accardo (Violin)
  • Conductor: Charles Dutoit
  • Running Time: 11 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1819

>Paganini, Niccolò : Tarantella, for violin & orchestra (or violin & guitar) in A minor, MS 76
  • Performer: Franco Mezzena (Violin)
  • Conductor: Antonio Plotino
  • Running Time: 4 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto

>Paganini, Niccolò : Le Couvent du Mont St. Bernard, for violin, orchestra & male chorus, MS 67
  • Performer: Franco Mezzena (Violin)
  • Conductor: Antonio Plotino
  • Running Time: 15 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1828-1830

>Paganini, Niccolò : Concertino ("Niccolò Paganini a Mr. Henry"), for horn, bassoon & orchestra ("Piece for horn, bassoon
  • Performers: Franco Traverso (Horn); Rino Vernizzi (Bassoon)
  • Conductor: Antonio Plotino
  • Running Time: 11 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: ?1831

>Paganini, Niccolò : Sonata for gran viola & orchestra in C minor, MS 70
  • Performer: Luigi Bianchi (Viola)
  • Conductor: Jacques Delacôte
  • Running Time: 13 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1834

>Paganini, Niccolò : Concerto for Violin no 1 in D major, Op. 6
  • Performer: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Conductor: Pierre Monteux
  • Running Time: 73 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1815-1816

>Paganini, Niccolò : Concerto for Violin no 4 in D minor, MS 60
  • Performer: Ruggiero Ricci (Violin)
  • Conductor: Piero Mordini
  • Running Time: 59 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1829-1830
  • Studio/Live: Live