1 800 222 6872

Mozart: Divertimenti & Notturni / Pennicchi, Banditelli, Foresti, Pay, et al

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimentos (5) for 3 Basset Horns in B flat major, K Anh 229 (439b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Due pupille amabili, K 439
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Se lontan, ben mio, tu sei, K 438
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Ecco quel fiero istante, K 436 "La partenza"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Mi lagnero tacendo, K 437
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Luci care, luci belle, K 346 (439a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Più non si trovano, K 549
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio for Clarinet and 3 Basset Horns in C major, K Anh. 94 (580a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio for 2 Clarinets and 3 Basset Horns in B flat major, K 411 (484a)
Performers Ensemble Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimentos (5) for 3 Basset Horns in B flat major, K Anh 229 (439b)
  • Ensemble: Martesana Clarinet Quartet
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: ?1783

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Due pupille amabili, K 439
  • Performers: Gloria Banditelli (Mezzo Soprano); Sergio Foresti (Bass); Marinella Pennicchi (Soprano)
  • Ensemble: Martesana Clarinet Quartet
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1783-1786

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Se lontan, ben mio, tu sei, K 438
  • Ensemble: Martesana Clarinet Quartet
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1787

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Ecco quel fiero istante, K 436 "La partenza"
  • Ensemble: Martesana Clarinet Quartet
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1783-1786

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Mi lagnero tacendo, K 437
  • Ensemble: Martesana Clarinet Quartet
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1783-1786

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Luci care, luci belle, K 346 (439a)
  • Ensemble: Martesana Clarinet Quartet
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1783-1786

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Più non si trovano, K 549
  • Ensemble: Martesana Clarinet Quartet
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio for Clarinet and 3 Basset Horns in C major, K Anh. 94 (580a)
  • Ensemble: Martesana Clarinet Quartet
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1790

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio for 2 Clarinets and 3 Basset Horns in B flat major, K 411 (484a)
  • Performer: Antony Pay (Clarinet)
  • Ensemble: Martesana Clarinet Quartet
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1785