1 800 222 6872

Selma y Salaverde: Canzoni, fantasie e correnti / Papasergio, Syntagma Amici

Album Summary

>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Canzon terza
>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Fantasia a basso solo (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 10)
>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Canzona terza (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 3)
>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Canzona prima a due (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 11)
>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Canzon settima a due (sul tema della Monica) (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 17)
>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Canzon settima a tre (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 38)
>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Susanna un jur glossado de Hernando de Cabecon, for harpsichord
>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Susana Pasegiata Basso Solo (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 7)
>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Canzon quarta a quattro (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 49)
>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Corente terza a quattro (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 55)
>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Work(s)
>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Canzon settima a quattro (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 52)
>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Canzona seconda (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 2)
>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Canzon decimaterza a due (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 23)
>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Fantasia a basso solo (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 5)
>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Divisions on Vestiva i colli (after Palestrina)
>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Vestiva i colli passagiato a due (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 15)
>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Canzon quarta a due (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 14)
>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Corrente quarta a due (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 27)
>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Canzon seconda a quattro (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 47)
Performers Ensemble Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Selma y Salaverde's music is at once lively, sparkling, and surprisingly virtuosic. Like all other instrumentalists of his time, he made use of every type of stylistic device, mixing the dynamics of dance forms with variations on famous songs and crowning the blend with a feeling for touching emotion. His music possesses the same emotions as Monteverdi's, but is intended for instruments alone.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Canzon terza
  • Ensemble: Syntagma Amici
  • Running Time: 3 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 16th Century

>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Fantasia a basso solo (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 10)
  • Performers: Elsa Frank (Bassoon); Angélique Maillon (Harp)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1638

>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Canzona terza (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 3)
  • Performer: Elsa Frank (Flute)
  • Ensemble: Syntagma Amici
  • Running Time: 5 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Canzona prima a due (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 11)
  • Performers: Elsa Frank (Bassoon); Stéphanie Failly (Violin)
  • Ensemble: Syntagma Amici
  • Running Time: 5 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Canzon settima a due (sul tema della Monica) (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 17)
  • Performers: Elsa Frank (Bassoon); Sylvie Moquet (Viola da gamba)
  • Ensemble: Syntagma Amici
  • Running Time: 2 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Canzon settima a tre (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 38)
  • Performer: Stéphanie Failly (Violin)
  • Ensemble: Syntagma Amici
  • Running Time: 3 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Susanna un jur glossado de Hernando de Cabeçon, for harpsichord
  • Running Time: 3 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Susana Pasegiata Basso Solo (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 7)
  • Ensemble: Syntagma Amici
  • Running Time: 7 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1638

>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Canzon quarta a quattro (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 49)
  • Ensemble: Syntagma Amici
  • Running Time: 1 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Corente terza a quattro (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 55)
  • Ensemble: Syntagma Amici
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Work(s) :: Balletto settima a dor, Basso e Soprano / Balletto sexta a doi, Basso e Soprano / Corren
  • Performers: Jean-Marc Aymes (Organ); Angélique Maillon (Harp)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Canzon settima a quattro (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 52)
  • Ensemble: Syntagma Amici
  • Running Time: 3 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Canzona seconda (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 2)
  • Performers: Jean-Marc Aymes (Organ); Stéphanie Failly (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Canzon decimaterza a due (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 23)
  • Performers: Elsa Frank (Bassoon); Sylvie Moquet (Viola da gamba)
  • Ensemble: Syntagma Amici
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Fantasia a basso solo (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 5)
  • Performer: Elsa Frank (Bassoon)
  • Ensemble: Syntagma Amici
  • Running Time: 4 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Divisions on Vestiva i colli (after Palestrina)
  • Performer: Angélique Maillon (Harp)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Vestiva i colli passagiato a due (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 15)
  • Performers: Stéphanie Failly (Violin); Sylvie Moquet (Viola da gamba); Angélique Maillon (Harp)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Canzon quarta a due (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 14)
  • Performers: Elsa Frank (Bombard); Elsa Frank (Bassoon)
  • Ensemble: Syntagma Amici
  • Running Time: 3 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Corrente quarta a due (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 27)
  • Ensemble: Syntagma Amici
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Salaverde, Bartolome de Selma y : Canzon seconda a quattro (Canzoni, fantasie et correnti no 47)
  • Ensemble: Syntagma Amici
  • Running Time: 3 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque