1 800 222 6872

Sunday Morning Classics - Sunday Morning with Bach

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 1 in C major, BWV 1066
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 4 in G major, BWV 1049
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 1 in D minor, BWV 812
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 3 in G major, BWV 1048
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme, chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 1), BWV 645 (BC K22
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 208, "Was mir behagt, ist nur die muntre Jagd!" (Hunt) BWV 208
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for Cello solo no 3 in C major, BWV 1009
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068
Performer Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 1 in C major, BWV 1066 :: 1. Overture
  • Conductor: Richard Hein
  • Running Time: 7 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 1 in C major, BWV 1066 :: 5. Minuet 1
  • Conductor: Richard Hein
  • Running Time: 1 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 4 in G major, BWV 1049 :: 1. Allegro
  • Running Time: 8 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 1 in D minor, BWV 812 :: Sarabande
  • Running Time: 2 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 3 in G major, BWV 1048
  • Running Time: 12 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme, chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 1), BWV 645 (BC K22
  • Performer: Ales Barta (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1748-1749

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 1 in C major, BWV 1066 :: 4. Forlane
  • Conductor: Richard Hein
  • Running Time: 2 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 208, "Was mir behagt, ist nur die muntre Jagd!" (Hunt) BWV 208 :: Sheep may safely graze
  • Running Time: 3 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 02/23/1713

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for Cello solo no 3 in C major, BWV 1009 :: 5. Bourrée
  • Running Time: 3 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 1 in C major, BWV 1066 :: 5. Minuet 2
  • Conductor: Richard Hein
  • Running Time: 1 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 4 in G major, BWV 1049 :: 2. Andante
  • Running Time: 4 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 1 in C major, BWV 1066 :: 2. Courante
  • Conductor: Richard Hein
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147 :: Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
  • Performer: Ales Barta (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 07/02/1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068 :: Air on a G String
  • Conductor: Richard Hein
  • Running Time: 3 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1731