1 800 222 6872

Destination London - Stamitz, J.C. Bach, Abel, Haydn, etc / Hazelzet, Moonen, Verhagen, Kernig, et al

> Trio in G major, Op. 16, No. 2 - I. Allegro moderato
> Trio in G major, Op. 16, No. 2 - II. Andante
> Trio in G major, Op. 16, No. 2 - III. Rondo: Allegretto
> Quartet in C major, Op. 19, No. 1, W. B61 - I. Allegro
> Quartet in C major, Op. 19, No. 1, W. B61 - II. Andante
> Quartet in C major, Op. 19, No. 1, W. B61 - III. Rondo: Allegretto
> Trio in G major, Op. 16, No. 4, WKO 101 - I. Allegro
> Trio in G major, Op. 16, No. 4, WKO 101 - II. Andante
> Trio in G major, Op. 16, No. 4, WKO 101 - III. Tempo di minuetto
> Trio in C major, Hob.IV:1 - I. Allegro moderato
> Trio in C major, Hob.IV:1 - II. Andante
> Trio in C major, Hob.IV:1 - III. Finale: Vivace
> Capriccio No. 1 in C major, "A cure for the spleen" - Capriccio No. 1 in C major, "A cure for the spleen"
> Much ado about nothing in A major - Much ado about nothing in A major
> Quartet in D major, Op. 19, No. 2, W. B62 - I. Allegro
> Quartet in D major, Op. 19, No. 2, W. B62 - II. Andante
> Quartet in D major, Op. 19, No. 2, W. B62 - III. Allegro assai
> Trio in G major, Hob.IV:2 - I. Andante - Allegro
> Trio in G major, Hob.IV:2 - II. Allegro

Album Summary

>Stamitz, Carl : Work(s)
>Bach, Johann Christian : Quartet for 2 flutes, viola & cello in C major Op. 19/1, CW B61 (T. 307/4)
>Abel, Carl Friedrich : Trio for 2 transverse flutes & continuo in G major, Op. 16/4, WKO 101
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Trio for 2 flutes & cello in C major ("London"), H. 4/1
>Abingdon, The Earl of : Capriccio I
>Abingdon, The Earl of : "Much ado about nothing" in A major
>Bach, Johann Christian : Quartet for 2 flutes, viola & cello in D major Op. 19/2, CW B62 (T. 308/1)
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Trio for 2 flutes & cello in G major ("London"), H. 4/2
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Stamitz, Carl : Work(s) :: Trio in G major
  • Performers: Bernadette Verhagen (Viola); Barbara Kernig (Cello)
  • Notes: St. Andreas Kirche, Brodersby (08/21/2006-08/26/2006)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Stamitz, Carl : Work(s) :: Trio in G major
  • Performers: Bernadette Verhagen (Viola); Barbara Kernig (Cello)
  • Notes: St. Andreas Kirche, Brodersby (08/21/2006-08/26/2006)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Stamitz, Carl : Work(s) :: Trio in G major
  • Performers: Bernadette Verhagen (Viola); Barbara Kernig (Cello)
  • Notes: St. Andreas Kirche, Brodersby (08/21/2006-08/26/2006)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Bach, Johann Christian : Quartet for 2 flutes, viola & cello in C major Op. 19/1, CW B61 (T. 307/4)
  • Performers: Bernadette Verhagen (Viola); Barbara Kernig (Cello)
  • Notes: St. Andreas Kirche, Brodersby (08/21/2006-08/26/2006)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1777

>Abel, Carl Friedrich : Trio for 2 transverse flutes & continuo in G major, Op. 16/4, WKO 101
  • Performers: Bernadette Verhagen (Viola); Barbara Kernig (Cello)
  • Notes: St. Andreas Kirche, Brodersby (08/21/2006-08/26/2006)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Trio for 2 flutes & cello in C major ("London"), H. 4/1
  • Performers: Bernadette Verhagen (Viola); Barbara Kernig (Cello)
  • Notes: St. Andreas Kirche, Brodersby (08/21/2006-08/26/2006)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1794

>Abingdon, The Earl of : Capriccio I
  • Performers: Bernadette Verhagen (Viola); Barbara Kernig (Cello)
  • Notes: St. Andreas Kirche, Brodersby (08/21/2006-08/26/2006)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 1 sec.

>Abingdon, The Earl of : "Much ado about nothing" in A major
  • Performers: Bernadette Verhagen (Viola); Barbara Kernig (Cello)
  • Notes: St. Andreas Kirche, Brodersby (08/21/2006-08/26/2006)

>Bach, Johann Christian : Quartet for 2 flutes, viola & cello in D major Op. 19/2, CW B62 (T. 308/1)
  • Performers: Bernadette Verhagen (Viola); Barbara Kernig (Cello)
  • Notes: St. Andreas Kirche, Brodersby (08/21/2006-08/26/2006)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1777

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Trio for 2 flutes & cello in G major ("London"), H. 4/2
  • Performers: Bernadette Verhagen (Viola); Barbara Kernig (Cello)
  • Notes: St. Andreas Kirche, Brodersby (08/21/2006-08/26/2006)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1794