1 800 222 6872

Piano Dreams - The most popular melodies

You may experience problems playing the sound clips on this page. We are aware of this problem and are working on it.
> Piano Sonata No. 8 in C minor, Op. 13, "Pathetique" - Piano Sonata No. 8 in C minor, Op. 13, "Pathetique": I. Grave - Allegro di molto e con brio
> Blumenstuck in D flat major, Op. 19 - Blumenstuck in D flat major, Op. 19
> Piano Concerto No. 20 in D minor, K. 466 - Piano Concerto No. 20 in D minor, K. 466: II. Romance
> Piano Trio no. 2 in E flat major, Op. 100, D. 929 - Piano Trio no. 2 in E flat major, Op. 100, D. 929: II. Andante con moto
> Suite bergamasque - Suite bergamasque: III. Clair de lune
> Piano Concerto No. 1 in B flat minor, Op. 23 - Piano Concerto No. 1 in B flat minor, Op. 23: III. Allegro con fuoco
> Rondo capriccioso in E major, Op. 14 - Andante -
> Rondo capriccioso in E major, Op. 14 - Presto
> Grandes Etudes de Paganini, S141/R3b - Grandes Etudes de Paganini, S141/R3b: No. 6 in A minor
> Piano Concerto in A minor, Op. 16 - Piano Concerto in A minor, Op. 16: II. Adagio
> 3 Gnossiennes - 3 Gnossiennes: Gnossienne No. 2

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique"
>Schumann, Robert : Blumenstück for Piano in D flat major, Op. 19
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 20 in D minor, K 466
>Schubert, Franz : Trio for Piano and Strings no 2 in E flat major, Op. 100, D 929
>Debussy, Claude : Clair de lune
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Concerto for Piano no 1 in B flat minor, Op. 23
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Andante and Rondo capriccioso in E major, Op. 14
>Liszt, Franz : Tema con Variazioni, etude for piano in A minor (Transcendental Paganini Etude no 6), S. 140/6 (LW
>Grieg, Edvard : Concerto for Piano in A minor, Op. 16
>Satie, Erik : Gnossiennes (6) for Piano
Performers Conductor Ensembles Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique" :: 1. Grave - Allegro di molto e con brio
  • Performer: Dieter Zechlin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798

>Schumann, Robert : Blumenstück for Piano in D flat major, Op. 19
  • Performer: Norman Shetler (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1839

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 20 in D minor, K 466 :: Romanze
  • Performer: Annerose Schmidt (Piano)
  • Conductor: Kurt Masur
  • Ensemble: Dresden Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Running Time: 8 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1785

>Schubert, Franz : Trio for Piano and Strings no 2 in E flat major, Op. 100, D 929 :: 2. Andante con moto
  • Running Time: 8 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 11/1827

>Debussy, Claude : Clair de lune
  • Performer: Peter Rösel (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1890-1905

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Concerto for Piano no 1 in B flat minor, Op. 23 :: 3. Allegro con fuoco
  • Performer: Peter Rösel (Piano)
  • Conductor: Kurt Masur
  • Ensemble: Leipzig Gewandhaus Orchestra
  • Running Time: 6 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1874

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Andante and Rondo capriccioso in E major, Op. 14
  • Performer: Renate Schorler (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 06/13/1830

>Liszt, Franz : Tema con Variazioni, etude for piano in A minor (Transcendental Paganini Etude no 6), S. 140/6 (LW
  • Performer: Siegfried Stöckigt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838

>Grieg, Edvard : Concerto for Piano in A minor, Op. 16 :: 2. Adagio
  • Performer: Annerose Schmidt (Piano)
  • Conductor: Kurt Masur
  • Ensemble: Dresden Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Running Time: 6 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1868

>Satie, Erik : Gnossiennes (6) for Piano
  • Performer: Gerhard Erber (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1890