Dowland: Complete Lute Music

Album Summary

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Lord Strang's March, song arranged for lute, P 65
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mrs White's Thing (Mrs White's Choice), almain for lute, P 50
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mrs White's Nothing, for lute, P 56
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Fantasia, for lute, P 73 (possibly spurious)
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mrs Nichol's Almain, for lute, P 52
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Fantasia, for lute in G major, P 1
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Preludium, for lute, P 98
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Fantasia, for lute in D minor, P 5
>Dowland, John [Composer] : A Dream, pavan for lute, P 75 (possibly spurious)
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Fantasia, for lute in G minor, P 7
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mrs. Winters Jump, for lute, P 55
>Dowland, Robert : The Right Honourable the Lady Cliftons Spirit for lute, P45
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mrs Vaux Galliard, for lute, P 32
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mrs Vaux's Jig, for lute, P 57
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Tarleton's Resurrection, for lute, P 59
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Fantasia, for lute in G minor, P 6
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Forlorn Hope, fantasie for lute, P 2
>Dowland, John [Composer] : The Shoemaker's Wife, a Toy, for lute, P 58
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Lady Hunsdon's Almain (Lady Hunsdon's Puffe), for lute, P 54
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Orlando Sleepeth, arrangement for lute, P 61
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mr Dowland's Midnight, almain for lute, P 99
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Farewell (on "In Nomine"), fantasia for lute, P 4
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Farewell Fancy (Chromatic fantasia), for lute, P 3
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Lachrimae, pavan for lute (music by Dowland poss. arr. by W.Wigthorpe)
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Galliard to Lachrimae, for lute, P 46 (A Pilgrimes Solace)
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Pavan, for lute in G minor, P 16
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Earl of Essex, his Galliard, for lute, P 89
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Pavan, for lute in G minor, P 18
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mr Giles Hobie's Galliard, for lute, P 29
>Dowland, John [Composer] : I saw my lady weep, for 2 voices & lute (Second Book of Song)
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Sir Henry Umpton's Funerall, for lute
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Sir John Langton's Pavan, for lute
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mr Langton's Galliard, for lute, P 33
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Piper's Pavan, for lute, P 8
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Captain Digorie Piper's Galliard, for lute, P 19
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Dowlands Adew for Master Cromwell, for viol & lute, P 13
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Galliard, for lute in G minor, P 30
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mr Henry Noell his Galliard (Mignarda), for lute, P 34
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Lachrimae, for lute, P 15
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Semper Dowland semper dolens, pavan for lute, P 9
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Solus cum sola, pavan for lute, P 10
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mellancoly Galliard, for lute, P 25
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Sir John Smith, his Almain, for lute, P 47
>Dowland, John [Composer] : The Lady Russell's Pavan, for lute, P 17
>Dowland, John [Composer] : The Right Honourable the Lady Rich, her Gaillard (Dowland's Bells), for lute, P 43
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Lady Laiton's Almain, for lute, P 48
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mrs Brigide Fleetwood's Pavan (Solus sine sola), for lute, P 11
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mr Knight's Galliard, for lute, P 36
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mrs Clifton's Almain, for lute, P 53
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Dr Case's Pavan, for lute, P 12
>Dowland, John [Composer] : The Right Honourable Lord Viscount Lisle (Sir Robert Sidney, his galliard), for lute, P 38 (A Musica
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Sir Henry Guilford his Almain, for lute (probably authentic)
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Pavana (Pavana Johan Douland), for lute in C minor, P 94
>Dowland, John [Composer] : The Earl of Derby's Galliard, for lute, P 44
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Almain, for lute, P 51
>Dowland, John [Composer] : La mia Barbara, pavan for lute, P 95
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Round Battle Galliard, for lute, P 39
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Almain, for lute, P 49
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Galliard (on a galliard by Daniel Bacheler), for lute in C minor, P 28
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Almain, for lute, P 96
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Queene Elizabeth, her Galliard (The Queen's Galliard), for lute, P 97
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Dowland's First Galliard, for lute, P 22
>Dowland, John [Composer] : John Dowland's Galliard, for lute, P 21
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Complaint, for lute, P 63
>Dowland, John [Composer] : The Frog Galliard, for lute, P 23
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Aloe, ballad setting for lute, P 68
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Galliard (on "Walsingham"), for lute in G minor, P 31
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Walsingham, song arranged for lute, P 67
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Coranto, for lute, P 100
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Galliard, for lute in F minor, P 27
>North, Nigel [Lute] : Come Again, Sweet Love (after Dowland, P60), for lute
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Sir John Souch his Galliard, for lute, P 26
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Go from my window, song arranged for lute, P 64
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Galliard (on "Awake sweet love"), for lute in D major, P 24
>North, Nigel [Lute] : Galliard
>Dowland, John [Composer] : What if a day, ballad setting for lute, P 79 (possibly spurious)
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Galliard, for lute in C minor, P 35
>Dowland, John [Composer] : My Lord Willoughby's Welcome Home, for lute, P 66
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Can she excuse, galliard arrangement for lute, P 89 (possibly spurious)
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Robin (Bonny Sweet Robin), ballad arranged for lute, P 70
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Fortune My Foe, song arranged for lute, P 62
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Loth to depart, song arranged for lute, P 69
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Galliard, for lute in D minor, P 20
>Dowland, John [Composer] : The King of Denmark, his Galliard, for lute, P 40
Performers Composers

Notes & Reviews:

Arguably the finest recordings of Dowland's much-loved lute music, Nigel North's Dowland Lute Edition has gained him a garland of critical accolades: 'A collector's item' (The Times on Vol 1, 8.557586), 'a remarkable performance of wonderful music' (American Record Guide on Vol 2, 8.557862), 'North's sweet-toned playing is both unfailingly musical and highly imaginative' (Gramophone on Vol 3, 8.570449), 'Nigel North's Dowland cycle sets a new benchmark' (5 STARS, BBC Music Magazine), 'Everything comes together for perfection.' (MusicWeb International on Vol 4, 8.570284). Nigel North is one of the most highly respected lutenists today.

Notes & Reviews:

Personnel: Nigel North (lute).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Lord Strang's March, song arranged for lute, P 65
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: March

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mrs White's Thing (Mrs White's Choice), almain for lute, P 50
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mrs White's Nothing, for lute, P 56
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Fantasia, for lute, P 73 (possibly spurious)
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mrs Nichol's Almain, for lute, P 52
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Fantasia, for lute in G major, P 1
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Preludium, for lute, P 98
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Fantasia, for lute in D minor, P 5
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : A Dream, pavan for lute, P 75 (possibly spurious)
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Fantasia, for lute in G minor, P 7
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mrs. Winters Jump, for lute, P 55
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, Robert : The Right Honourable the Lady Cliftons Spirit for lute, P45
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mrs Vaux Galliard, for lute, P 32
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mrs Vaux's Jig, for lute, P 57
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Tarleton's Resurrection, for lute, P 59
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Fantasia, for lute in G minor, P 6
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Forlorn Hope, fantasie for lute, P 2
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : The Shoemaker's Wife, a Toy, for lute, P 58
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Lady Hunsdon's Almain (Lady Hunsdon's Puffe), for lute, P 54
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Orlando Sleepeth, arrangement for lute, P 61
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mr Dowland's Midnight, almain for lute, P 99
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Farewell (on "In Nomine"), fantasia for lute, P 4
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Farewell Fancy (Chromatic fantasia), for lute, P 3
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Lachrimae, pavan for lute (music by Dowland poss. arr. by W.Wigthorpe)
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Galliard to Lachrimae, for lute, P 46 (A Pilgrimes Solace)
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Pavan, for lute in G minor, P 16
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Earl of Essex, his Galliard, for lute, P 89
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Pavan, for lute in G minor, P 18
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mr Giles Hobie's Galliard, for lute, P 29
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : I saw my lady weep, for 2 voices & lute (Second Book of Song)
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1600

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Sir Henry Umpton's Funerall, for lute
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Sir John Langton's Pavan, for lute
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mr Langton's Galliard, for lute, P 33
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Piper's Pavan, for lute, P 8
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Captain Digorie Piper's Galliard, for lute, P 19
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Dowlands Adew for Master Cromwell, for viol & lute, P 13
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Galliard, for lute in G minor, P 30
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mr Henry Noell his Galliard (Mignarda), for lute, P 34
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Lachrimae, for lute, P 15
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Semper Dowland semper dolens, pavan for lute, P 9
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1600

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Solus cum sola, pavan for lute, P 10
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mellancoly Galliard, for lute, P 25
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Sir John Smith, his Almain, for lute, P 47
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Dowland, John [Composer] : The Lady Russell's Pavan, for lute, P 17
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : The Right Honourable the Lady Rich, her Gaillard (Dowland's Bells), for lute, P 43
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Lady Laiton's Almain, for lute, P 48
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mrs Brigide Fleetwood's Pavan (Solus sine sola), for lute, P 11
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mr Knight's Galliard, for lute, P 36
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Mrs Clifton's Almain, for lute, P 53
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Dr Case's Pavan, for lute, P 12
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : The Right Honourable Lord Viscount Lisle (Sir Robert Sidney, his galliard), for lute, P 38 (A Musica
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1610

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Sir Henry Guilford his Almain, for lute (probably authentic)
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Pavana (Pavana Johan Douland), for lute in C minor, P 94
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : The Earl of Derby's Galliard, for lute, P 44
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Almain, for lute, P 51
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : La mia Barbara, pavan for lute, P 95
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Round Battle Galliard, for lute, P 39
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Almain, for lute, P 49
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Pavana (Pavana Johan Douland), for lute in C minor, P 94
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Galliard (on a galliard by Daniel Bacheler), for lute in C minor, P 28
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Almain, for lute, P 96
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Queene Elizabeth, her Galliard (The Queen's Galliard), for lute, P 97
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Dowland's First Galliard, for lute, P 22
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : John Dowland's Galliard, for lute, P 21
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Complaint, for lute, P 63
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : The Frog Galliard, for lute, P 23
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Aloe, ballad setting for lute, P 68
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Galliard (on "Walsingham"), for lute in G minor, P 31
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Walsingham, song arranged for lute, P 67
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Coranto, for lute, P 100
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Galliard, for lute in F minor, P 27
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>North, Nigel [Lute] : Come Again, Sweet Love (after Dowland, P60), for lute
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Sir John Souch his Galliard, for lute, P 26
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Go from my window, song arranged for lute, P 64
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Galliard (on "Awake sweet love"), for lute in D major, P 24
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>North, Nigel [Lute] : Galliard :: Awake, Sweet Love (after Dowland, P24), for lute
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Dowland, John [Composer] : What if a day, ballad setting for lute, P 79 (possibly spurious)
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Galliard, for lute in C minor, P 35
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : My Lord Willoughby's Welcome Home, for lute, P 66
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Can she excuse, galliard arrangement for lute, P 89 (possibly spurious)
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Robin (Bonny Sweet Robin), ballad arranged for lute, P 70
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Fortune My Foe, song arranged for lute, P 62
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Loth to depart, song arranged for lute, P 69
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Galliard, for lute in D minor, P 20
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Dowland, John [Composer] : The King of Denmark, his Galliard, for lute, P 40
  • Performers: Nigel North (Lute); Bonnie Silver (Lute)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1626