Beach: Variations on Balkan Themes

> Variations on Balkan Themes, Op. 60 - Variations on Balkan Themes, Op. 60
> 3 Songs, Op. 21 - 3 Songs, Op. 21: No. 1. Chanson d'amour
> 3 Songs, Op. 19 (text by A.M. Beach) - 3 Songs, Op. 19: No. 2. Ecstasy
> 2 Songs, Op. 100 - No. 1. A Mirage
> 2 Songs, Op. 100 - No. 2. Stella viatoris
> Rendezvous, Op. 120 - Rendezvous, Op. 120
> Variations on Balkan Themes, Op. 60 - Variations on Balkan Themes, Op. 60
> Bal masque, Op. 22 - Bal masque, Op. 22

Album Summary

>Beach, Amy : Variations on Balkan Themes for piano (or 2 pianos, or orchestra), Op. 60
>Beach, Amy : Chanson d'amour, for voice & piano (with cello obbligato), Op. 21/1
>Beach, Amy : Ecstasy, song for voice & piano with violin obbligato, Op. 19/2
>Beach, Amy : A Mirage, song for soprano & piano trio, Op. 100/1
>Beach, Amy : Stella Viatoris, song for soprano & piano trio, Op. 100/2
>Beach, Amy : Rendezvous, song for voice & piano with violin obbligato, Op. 120
>Beach, Amy : Bal masque, for piano or orchestra, Op. 22
Performers Conductor Ensemble Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Beach, Amy : Variations on Balkan Themes for piano (or 2 pianos, or orchestra), Op. 60
  • Performers: Christopher Atzinger (Piano); Kathryn Ananda-Owens (Piano)
  • Running Time: 20 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1904

>Beach, Amy : Chanson d'amour, for voice & piano (with cello obbligato), Op. 21/1
  • Performers: Alison Feldt (Soprano); David Carter (Cello); Hector Valdivia (Violin); Kathryn Ananda-Owens (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Choral

>Beach, Amy : Ecstasy, song for voice & piano with violin obbligato, Op. 19/2
  • Performers: Alison Feldt (Soprano); David Carter (Cello); Hector Valdivia (Violin); Kathryn Ananda-Owens (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Beach, Amy : A Mirage, song for soprano & piano trio, Op. 100/1
  • Performers: Alison Feldt (Soprano); David Carter (Cello); Hector Valdivia (Violin); Kathryn Ananda-Owens (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Beach, Amy : Stella Viatoris, song for soprano & piano trio, Op. 100/2
  • Performers: Alison Feldt (Soprano); David Carter (Cello); Hector Valdivia (Violin); Kathryn Ananda-Owens (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Beach, Amy : Rendezvous, song for voice & piano with violin obbligato, Op. 120
  • Performers: Alison Feldt (Soprano); David Carter (Cello); Hector Valdivia (Violin); Kathryn Ananda-Owens (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Beach, Amy : Variations on Balkan Themes for piano (or 2 pianos, or orchestra), Op. 60
  • Conductor: Hector Valdivia
  • Ensemble: Moravian Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Running Time: 20 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1904

>Beach, Amy : Bal masque, for piano or orchestra, Op. 22
  • Conductor: Hector Valdivia
  • Ensemble: Moravian Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Running Time: 5 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Waltz