1 800 222 6872

Handel and Scarlatti / Martin Souter

Audio Samples

  1. Handel, G.F. — Keyboard Suite No. 5 in E major, HWV 430: I. Prelude $0.99 on iTunes
  2. Handel, G.F. — Keyboard Suite No. 5 in E major, HWV 430: II. Allemande $0.99 on iTunes
  3. Handel, G.F. — Keyboard Suite No. 5 in E major, HWV 430: III. Courante $0.99 on iTunes
  4. Handel, G.F. — Keyboard Suite No. 5 in E major, HWV 430: IV. Air: "Harmonious Blacksmith" $0.99 on iTunes
  5. Handel, G.F. — Keyboard Sonata in G major, K.2/L.388/P.58 $0.99 on iTunes
  6. Handel, G.F. — Keyboard Sonata in D minor, K.9/L.413/P.65 $0.99 on iTunes
  7. Handel, G.F. — Keyboard Sonata in C minor, K.11/L.352/P.67 $0.99 on iTunes
  8. Handel, G.F. — Keyboard Sonata in G major, K.14/L.387/P.70 $0.99 on iTunes
  9. Handel, G.F. — Keyboard Sonata in E minor, K.15/L.374/P.71 $0.99 on iTunes
  10. Handel, G.F. — Keyboard Sonata in E major, K.20/L.375/P.76 $0.99 on iTunes
  11. Handel, G.F. — Keyboard Sonata in D major, K.21/L.363/P.77 $0.99 on iTunes
  12. Handel, G.F. — Keyboard Sonata in D major, K.23/L.411/P.79 $0.99 on iTunes
  13. Handel, G.F. — Keyboard Sonata in A major, K.24/L.495/P.80 $0.99 on iTunes
  14. Handel, G.F. — Keyboard Suite No. 7 (Set I) in G minor, HWV 432: I. Overture $0.99 on iTunes
  15. Handel, G.F. — Keyboard Suite No. 7 (Set I) in G minor, HWV 432: II. Andante $0.99 on iTunes
  16. Handel, G.F. — Keyboard Suite No. 7 (Set I) in G minor, HWV 432: III. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  17. Handel, G.F. — Keyboard Suite No. 7 (Set I) in G minor, HWV 432: IV. Sarabande $0.99 on iTunes
  18. Handel, G.F. — Keyboard Suite No. 7 (Set I) in G minor, HWV 432: V. Gigue $0.99 on iTunes
  19. Handel, G.F. — Keyboard Suite No. 7 (Set I) in G minor, HWV 432: VI. Passacaille $0.99 on iTunes

Album Summary

>Handel, George Frideric : Suite for Harpsichord in E major, HWV 430
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 2/L 388
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 9/L 413
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 11/L 352
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 14/L 387
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E minor, K 15/L 374
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 20/L 375
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 21/L 363
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 23/L 411
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 24/L 495
>Handel, George Frideric : Suite no 7 (as used in the film "Got Rot Tunbridge Wells")
Performer Composers

Notes & Reviews:

The 1772 Kirckman harpsichord; The Ashmolean Museum, Oxford



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Handel, George Frideric : Suite for Harpsichord in E major, HWV 430
  • Performer: Martin Souter [Organ/Piano] (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1710-1720

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 2/L 388
  • Performer: Martin Souter [Organ/Piano] (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 9/L 413
  • Performer: Martin Souter [Organ/Piano] (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 11/L 352
  • Performer: Martin Souter [Organ/Piano] (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 14/L 387
  • Performer: Martin Souter [Organ/Piano] (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E minor, K 15/L 374
  • Performer: Martin Souter [Organ/Piano] (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 20/L 375
  • Performer: Martin Souter [Organ/Piano] (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 21/L 363
  • Performer: Martin Souter [Organ/Piano] (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 23/L 411
  • Performer: Martin Souter [Organ/Piano] (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 24/L 495
  • Performer: Martin Souter [Organ/Piano] (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Handel, George Frideric : Suite no 7 (as used in the film "Got Rot Tunbridge Wells")
  • Performer: Martin Souter [Organ/Piano] (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 20 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1705-1707