Durian Music

Audio Samples

>Ticheli, Frank : Symphony no 2
>Gorb, Adam : Dances from Crete, for wind ensemble
>     1. Syrtos
>     4. Syrtaki
>Ewazen, Eric : Southern Landscapes, for wind ensemble
>     I. Smoky Mountain Celebration
>Larsen, Libby : Holy Roller for alto saxophone & piano
>     I. Smoky Mountain Celebration
>Mackey, John : Red Line Tango, for wind ensemble
>Wagner, Richard : Lohengrin
>     Elsa's Procession to the Cathedral
>Traditional : Stand Up for Singapore

Album Summary

>Ticheli, Frank : Symphony no 2
>Gorb, Adam : Dances from Crete, for wind ensemble
>Ewazen, Eric : Southern Landscapes, for wind ensemble
>Larsen, Libby : Holy Roller for alto saxophone & piano
>Mackey, John : Red Line Tango, for wind ensemble
>Wagner, Richard : Lohengrin
>Traditional : Stand Up for Singapore
Performer Conductors Ensemble
  • >
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Ticheli, Frank : Symphony no 2
  • Conductor: David Waybright
  • Running Time: 21 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 2004

>Gorb, Adam : Dances from Crete, for wind ensemble :: 1. Syrtos
  • Conductor: David Waybright
  • Running Time: 3 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Gorb, Adam : Dances from Crete, for wind ensemble :: 4. Syrtaki
  • Conductor: David Waybright
  • Running Time: 5 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Ewazen, Eric : Southern Landscapes, for wind ensemble :: I. Smoky Mountain Celebration
  • Conductor: David Waybright
  • Running Time: 6 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Larsen, Libby : Holy Roller for alto saxophone & piano :: I. Smoky Mountain Celebration
  • Performer: Jonathan Helton (Saxophone)
  • Conductor: Matthew Sexton
  • Running Time: 9 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1997

>Mackey, John : Red Line Tango, for wind ensemble
  • Conductor: Matthew Sexton
  • Running Time: 10 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Wagner, Richard : Lohengrin :: Elsa's Procession to the Cathedral
  • Conductor: Matthew Sexton
  • Running Time: 7 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1848

>Traditional : Stand Up for Singapore
  • Conductor: Matthew Sexton
  • Running Time: 3 min. 12 sec.