1 800 222 6872

C. P. E. Bach: Sonaten und Fantasien

Album Summary

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Fantasia, for keyboard in G minor (Musikalisches Vielerley no 13), H. 225, Wq. 117/13
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in C major, H. 248, Wq. 65/47
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Solfeggio, for piano in C minor, H. 220, Wq. 117/2
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in C minor, H. 298, Wq. 65/49
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in E major, H. 213, Wq. 65/46
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in E flat major, H. 78, Wq. 65/28
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Fantasia, for keyboard in C major (Kenner VI/6), H. 291, Wq. 61/6
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Free Fantasy for Keyboard in F sharp minor, Wq 67/H 300
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Fantasia, for keyboard in G minor (Musikalisches Vielerley no 13), H. 225, Wq. 117/13
  • Performer: Anthony Spiri (Piano)
  • Notes: Südwestrundfunk Kammermusikstudio, Stuttgart, Germany (10/21/2002-10/23/2002)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1766

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in C major, H. 248, Wq. 65/47
  • Performer: Anthony Spiri (Piano)
  • Notes: Südwestrundfunk Kammermusikstudio, Stuttgart, Germany (10/21/2002-10/23/2002)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1775

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Solfeggio, for piano in C minor, H. 220, Wq. 117/2
  • Performer: Anthony Spiri (Piano)
  • Notes: Südwestrundfunk Kammermusikstudio, Stuttgart, Germany (10/21/2002-10/23/2002)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1766

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in C minor, H. 298, Wq. 65/49
  • Performer: Anthony Spiri (Piano)
  • Notes: Südwestrundfunk Kammermusikstudio, Stuttgart, Germany (10/21/2002-10/23/2002)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1786

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in E major, H. 213, Wq. 65/46
  • Performer: Anthony Spiri (Piano)
  • Notes: Südwestrundfunk Kammermusikstudio, Stuttgart, Germany (10/21/2002-10/23/2002)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1766

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in E flat major, H. 78, Wq. 65/28
  • Performer: Anthony Spiri (Piano)
  • Notes: Südwestrundfunk Kammermusikstudio, Stuttgart, Germany (10/21/2002-10/23/2002)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1754

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Fantasia, for keyboard in C major (Kenner VI/6), H. 291, Wq. 61/6
  • Performer: Anthony Spiri (Piano)
  • Notes: Südwestrundfunk Kammermusikstudio, Stuttgart, Germany (10/21/2002-10/23/2002)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1786

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Free Fantasy for Keyboard in F sharp minor, Wq 67/H 300
  • Performer: Anthony Spiri (Piano)
  • Notes: Südwestrundfunk Kammermusikstudio, Stuttgart, Germany (10/21/2002-10/23/2002)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787