1 800 222 6872

Haydn: Symphonies

> Symphony No. 92 in G major, Hob.I:92, "Oxford" - I. Adagio - Allegro spiritoso
> Symphony No. 92 in G major, Hob.I:92, "Oxford" - II. Adagio
> Symphony No. 92 in G major, Hob.I:92, "Oxford" - III. Menuetto: Allegro
> Symphony No. 92 in G major, Hob.I:92, "Oxford" - IV. Presto
> Symphony No. 98 in B flat major, Hob.I:98 - I. Adagio - Allegro
> Symphony No. 98 in B flat major, Hob.I:98 - II. Adagio cantabile
> Symphony No. 98 in B flat major, Hob.I:98 - III. Menuet: Allegro
> Symphony No. 98 in B flat major, Hob.I:98 - IV. Finale: Presto
> Symphony No. 91 in E flat major, Hob.I:91 - I. Largo - Allegro assai
> Symphony No. 91 in E flat major, Hob.I:91 - II. Andante
> Symphony No. 91 in E flat major, Hob.I:91 - III. Menuet: Un poco allegretto
> Symphony No. 91 in E flat major, Hob.I:91 - IV. Finale: Vivace

Album Summary

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 90 in C major ("Letter R"), H. 1/90
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 66 in B flat major, H. 1/66
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 91 in E flat major, H 1 no 91
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 92 in G major, H 1 no 92 "Oxford"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 98 in B flat major, H 1 no 98
Conductors Ensemble
  • >
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 90 in C major ("Letter R"), H. 1/90
  • Conductor: Hans-Martin Linde
  • Notes: Composition written: 1788.
  • Running Time: 25 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1788

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 66 in B flat major, H. 1/66
  • Conductor: Hans-Martin Linde
  • Running Time: 20 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: circa 1775-1776

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 91 in E flat major, H 1 no 91
  • Conductor: Hans-Martin Linde
  • Notes: Composition written: 1788.
  • Running Time: 25 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1788

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 92 in G major, H 1 no 92 "Oxford"
  • Conductor: Ferdinand Leitner
  • Notes: Composition written: 1789.
  • Running Time: 26 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1789

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 98 in B flat major, H 1 no 98
  • Conductor: Ferdinand Leitner
  • Notes: Composition written: 1792.
  • Running Time: 46 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1792