1 800 222 6872

Morton Feldman: Kompositionen, 1952-75

Album Summary

>Feldman, Morton : Piano Three Hands, for one piano
>Feldman, Morton : Intermission 5, for piano
>Feldman, Morton : Vertical Thoughts 2, for violin & piano
>Feldman, Morton : Extensions 3, for piano
>Feldman, Morton : Four Instruments (1975), for piano, violin, viola & cello
>Feldman, Morton : Piano Piece 1956 A, for piano
>Feldman, Morton : Piano Piece 1956 B, for piano
>Feldman, Morton : Intersection 3, for piano
>Feldman, Morton : Instruments 1, for alto flute, oboe, trombone, celesta & percussion
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Feldman, Morton : Piano Three Hands, for one piano
  • Running Time: 8 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1957

>Feldman, Morton : Intermission 5, for piano
  • Running Time: 3 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1952

>Feldman, Morton : Vertical Thoughts 2, for violin & piano
  • Running Time: 6 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1963

>Feldman, Morton : Extensions 3, for piano
  • Running Time: 8 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1952

>Feldman, Morton : Four Instruments (1975), for piano, violin, viola & cello
  • Running Time: 8 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1975

>Feldman, Morton : Intermission 5, for piano
  • Running Time: 3 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1952

>Feldman, Morton : Piano Piece 1956 A, for piano
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1956

>Feldman, Morton : Piano Piece 1956 B, for piano
  • Running Time: 3 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1956

>Feldman, Morton : Intersection 3, for piano
  • Running Time: 3 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1953

>Feldman, Morton : Instruments 1, for alto flute, oboe, trombone, celesta & percussion
  • Running Time: 24 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1974