1 800 222 6872

Schubert: Les Sonates pour le Pianoforte, 1

Album Summary

>Schubert, Franz : Sonata for Piano in E major, D 157
>Schubert, Franz : Sonata for Piano in B major, D 575/Op. posth
>Schubert, Franz : Sonata for Piano no 2 in C major (unfinished), D. 279
>Schubert, Franz : Allegretto for Piano in C major, D 346 [fragment]
>Schubert, Franz : Sonata for Piano in A flat major, D 557 "Sonatine"
>Schubert, Franz : Sonata for Piano no 10 in C major (fragment), D. 613
>Schubert, Franz : Adagio for Piano in E major, D 612
>Schubert, Franz : Sonata for Piano in E flat major, D 568/Op. posth 122
>Schubert, Franz : Sonata for Piano no 6 in E minor, D. 566
>Schubert, Franz : Rondo for piano in E major, D. 506 (Op. posth. 145/2)
>Schubert, Franz : Sonata for Piano in C major, D 840 "Reliquie"
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Schubert, Franz : Sonata for Piano in E major, D 157
  • Performer: Paul Badura-Skoda (Piano)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 02/1815

>Schubert, Franz : Sonata for Piano in B major, D 575/Op. posth
  • Performer: Paul Badura-Skoda (Piano)
  • Running Time: 23 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 08/1817

>Schubert, Franz : Sonata for Piano no 2 in C major (unfinished), D. 279
  • Performer: Paul Badura-Skoda (Piano)
  • Running Time: 17 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 09/1815

>Schubert, Franz : Allegretto for Piano in C major, D 346 [fragment]
  • Performer: Paul Badura-Skoda (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: ?1816

>Schubert, Franz : Sonata for Piano in A flat major, D 557 "Sonatine"
  • Performer: Paul Badura-Skoda (Piano)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 05/1817

>Schubert, Franz : Sonata for Piano no 10 in C major (fragment), D. 613
  • Performer: Paul Badura-Skoda (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 04/1818

>Schubert, Franz : Adagio for Piano in E major, D 612
  • Performer: Paul Badura-Skoda (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1818

>Schubert, Franz : Sonata for Piano no 10 in C major (fragment), D. 613
  • Performer: Paul Badura-Skoda (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 04/1818

>Schubert, Franz : Sonata for Piano in E flat major, D 568/Op. posth 122
  • Performer: Paul Badura-Skoda (Piano)
  • Notes: Vienne, Institut Français, Palais Clam Gallas (01/30/1996-01/31/1996)
  • Running Time: 26 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 06/1817

>Schubert, Franz : Sonata for Piano no 6 in E minor, D. 566
  • Performer: Paul Badura-Skoda (Piano)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 06/1817

>Schubert, Franz : Rondo for piano in E major, D. 506 (Op. posth. 145/2)
  • Performer: Paul Badura-Skoda (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 12/1816

>Schubert, Franz : Sonata for Piano in C major, D 840 "Reliquie"
  • Performer: Paul Badura-Skoda (Piano)
  • Notes: Vienne, Institut Français, Palais Clam Gallas (12/21/1994-12/22/1994)
  • Running Time: 39 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 04/1825