1 800 222 6872

Elzbieta Guzek Plays Paderewski

Album Summary

>Paderewski, Ignace J. : Menuet célèbre, humoresque de concert for piano in G major, Op. 14/1
>Paderewski, Ignace J. : Polish Dances (6), for piano, Op. 9
>Paderewski, Ignace J. : Polish Dances (3), for piano, Op. 5
>Paderewski, Ignace J. : Cracovienne fantastique (Krakowiak), humoresque de concert for piano, Op. 14/6
>Paderewski, Ignace J. : Miscellanea, for piano, Op. 16
>Paderewski, Ignace J. : Chants du voyageur, for piano, Op. 8
>Paderewski, Ignace J. : Sonata for Piano in E flat minor, Op. 21
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Paderewski, Ignace J. : Menuet célèbre, humoresque de concert for piano in G major, Op. 14/1
  • Notes: Studio 52, Polish Radio, Warsaw, Poland (09/25/1996-09/27/1999)
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1887

>Paderewski, Ignace J. : Polish Dances (6), for piano, Op. 9 :: no 3, Mazurka in A major
  • Notes: Studio 52, Polish Radio, Warsaw, Poland (09/25/1996-09/27/1999)
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1884

>Paderewski, Ignace J. : Polish Dances (3), for piano, Op. 5 :: no 2, Mazurka in E minor
  • Notes: Studio 52, Polish Radio, Warsaw, Poland (09/25/1996-09/27/1999)
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1884

>Paderewski, Ignace J. : Cracovienne fantastique (Krakowiak), humoresque de concert for piano, Op. 14/6
  • Notes: Studio 52, Polish Radio, Warsaw, Poland (09/25/1996-09/27/1999)
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1884

>Paderewski, Ignace J. : Miscellanea, for piano, Op. 16 :: no 1, Legende in A flat major
  • Notes: Studio 52, Polish Radio, Warsaw, Poland (09/25/1996-09/27/1999)
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1887

>Paderewski, Ignace J. : Chants du voyageur, for piano, Op. 8 :: no 3, Mélodie
  • Notes: Studio 52, Polish Radio, Warsaw, Poland (09/25/1996-09/27/1999)
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1882

>Paderewski, Ignace J. : Miscellanea, for piano, Op. 16 :: no 2, Mélodie
  • Notes: Studio 52, Polish Radio, Warsaw, Poland (09/25/1996-09/27/1999)
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1887

>Paderewski, Ignace J. : Miscellanea, for piano, Op. 16 :: no 3, Theme varié
  • Notes: Studio 52, Polish Radio, Warsaw, Poland (09/25/1996-09/27/1999)
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1887

>Paderewski, Ignace J. : Sonata for Piano in E flat minor, Op. 21
  • Notes: Studio 52, Polish Radio, Warsaw, Poland (09/25/1996-09/27/1999)
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1903