1 800 222 6872

Steinway Legends: Wilhlem Kempff [Digipak]

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Ich ruf zu dir, Herr Jesu Christ (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 41), BWV 639 (BC
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 140, Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme, BWV 140
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben, BWV 147
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Fantasy for Piano in C minor, K 475
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 12 in A flat major, Op. 26 "Funeral March"
>Schubert, Franz : Pieces (3) for Piano, D 946
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 3 in B major, Op. 9/3, CT. 110
>Chopin, Frédéric : Impromptu for Piano no 3 in G flat major, b 149/Op. 51
>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen, Op. 15
>Brahms, Johannes : Scherzo for piano in E flat minor, Op. 4
>Brahms, Johannes : Pieces (4) for piano, Op. 119
>Liszt, Franz : Légendes (2), for piano, S.175 (LW A219)
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique"
Performer Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Ich ruf zu dir, Herr Jesu Christ (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 41), BWV 639 (BC
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 140, Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme, BWV 140 :: Zion hört die Wächter singen
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 11/25/1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben, BWV 147 :: Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 07/02/1723

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Fantasy for Piano in C minor, K 475
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1785

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 12 in A flat major, Op. 26 "Funeral March"
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1800-1801

>Schubert, Franz : Pieces (3) for Piano, D 946
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 22 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 05/1828

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 3 in B major, Op. 9/3, CT. 110
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Impromptu for Piano no 3 in G flat major, b 149/Op. 51
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842

>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen, Op. 15
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838

>Brahms, Johannes : Scherzo for piano in E flat minor, Op. 4
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1851

>Brahms, Johannes : Pieces (4) for piano, Op. 119
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1892

>Liszt, Franz : Légendes (2), for piano, S.175 (LW A219)
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 18 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1863

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique"
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798