1 800 222 6872

Poulanc: L'Histoire de Babar

Album Summary

>Satie, Erik : Vexations, for piano
>Satie, Erik : Gnossienne 3
>Satie, Erik : Gnossienne no 1
>Satie, Erik : Gnossienne 1
>Satie, Erik : Gnossiennes (6) for Piano
>Satie, Erik : Sports et divertissements
>Satie, Erik : Pièces froides (Cold Pieces), pieces (6) for piano
>Satie, Erik : Avant-dernières pensées (Next-to-last thoughts), pieces (3) for piano
>Poulenc, Francis : L'histoire de Babar, le petit éléphant, melodrama for narrator & piano (or orchestra), FP 129
Performer Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Satie, Erik : Vexations, for piano :: Thème - Très Lent
  • Performer: Jean-Marc Luisada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1893

>Satie, Erik : Gnossienne 3
  • Performer: Jean-Marc Luisada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1890

>Satie, Erik : Gnossienne no 1
  • Performer: Jean-Marc Luisada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888

>Satie, Erik : Vexations, for piano :: [Excerpt]
  • Performer: Jean-Marc Luisada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1893

>Satie, Erik : Gnossienne 1
  • Performer: Jean-Marc Luisada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1890

>Satie, Erik : Gnossiennes (6) for Piano
  • Performer: Jean-Marc Luisada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1890

>Satie, Erik : Vexations, for piano :: [Excerpt]
  • Performer: Jean-Marc Luisada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1893

>Satie, Erik : Sports et divertissements
  • Performer: Jean-Marc Luisada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1914

>Satie, Erik : Vexations, for piano :: [Excerpt]
  • Performer: Jean-Marc Luisada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1893

>Satie, Erik : Pièces froides (Cold Pieces), pieces (6) for piano
  • Performer: Jean-Marc Luisada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1897

>Satie, Erik : Avant-dernières pensées (Next-to-last thoughts), pieces (3) for piano
  • Performer: Jean-Marc Luisada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1915

>Satie, Erik : Vexations, for piano :: [Excerpt]
  • Performer: Jean-Marc Luisada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1893

>Poulenc, Francis : L'histoire de Babar, le petit éléphant, melodrama for narrator & piano (or orchestra), FP 129
  • Performer: Jean-Marc Luisada (Piano)
  • Running Time: 27 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1940-1945