1 800 222 6872

Moving with Mozart

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, K. 525
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 1, K. 545
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : The Magic Flute, K. 620
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento no 17, K. 334
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : German Dances (3), K 605
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Piano Sonata, K. 331
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 39, K. 543
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (12) for Piano in C major on "Ah vous dirai-je maman", K 265 (300e)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Abduction from the Seraglio, K. 384
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 21, K. 467
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 9 in D major, K. 311 (K. 284c)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 20, K. 466
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Ave verum corpus
Composer
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Studio 900, NYC.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, K. 525 :: Allegro
  • Running Time: 2 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 1, K. 545 :: Allegro
  • Running Time: 2 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : The Magic Flute, K. 620 :: Papageno's Song
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento no 17, K. 334 :: Minuet and Trio
  • Notes: Composition written: 1779.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1779

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : German Dances (3), K 605
  • Running Time: 1 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, K. 525 :: Romance
  • Running Time: 2 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Piano Sonata, K. 331 :: Rondo alla Turca
  • Notes: Composition written: 1783.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1783

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, K. 525 :: Rondo
  • Running Time: 2 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 39, K. 543 :: Minuet
  • Running Time: 2 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (12) for Piano in C major on "Ah vous dirai-je maman", K 265 (300e)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Abduction from the Seraglio, K. 384 :: Overture
  • Notes: Composition written: 1782.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1782

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 21, K. 467 :: Adagio "Elvira Madigan"
  • Running Time: 2 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1785

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 1, K. 545 :: Andante
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : The Magic Flute, K. 620 :: Papageno's Song
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 9 in D major, K. 311 (K. 284c)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1777

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento no 17, K. 334 :: Minuet and Trio
  • Notes: Composition written: 1779.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1779

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 39, K. 543 :: Minuet
  • Running Time: 2 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 20, K. 466 :: Adagio
  • Running Time: 1 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1785

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Ave verum corpus
  • Running Time: 2 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1791