1 800 222 6872

Les Vendredis

Album Summary

>Artsybushev, Nikolai : Serenade for string quartet in A major (for collaborative work "Les Vendredis," Book 1, no 2)
>Sok, Nikolay Alexandrovich : Scherzo for string quartet in D major (for collaborative work "Les Vendredis," Book 1, no 9)
>Osten-Sacken, Maximillian : Berceuse for string quartet in D major (for collaborative work "Les Vendredis," Book 1, no 6)
>Liadov, Anatole : Mazurka for string quartet in D major (for collaborative work "Les Vendredis," Book 1, no 7)
>Blumenfeld, Felix : Sarabande for string quartet in G minor (for collaborative work "Les Vendredis," Book 1, no 8)
>Sok, Nikolay Alexandrovich : Mazurka for string quartet in A major (for collaborative work "Les Vendredis," Book 2, no 5)
>Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolai : Allegro, for string quartet in B flat major (for collaborative work "Les vendredis," Book 2, no 1)
>Liadov, Anatole : Sarabande for string quartet in G major (for collaborative work "Les Vendredis," Book 2, no 2)
>Borodin, Alexander : Scherzo for string quartet in D major (for collaborative "Les Vendredis," Book 2, no 3, and used in
>Kopilov, Aleksandr : Polka for string quartet in C major (for collaborative work "Les Vendredis," Book 2, no 7)
>Glazunov, Alexander : Novelettes (5) for string quartet, Op. 15
Composers
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Artsybushev, Nikolai : Serenade for string quartet in A major (for collaborative work "Les Vendredis," Book 1, no 2)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music

>Sok, Nikolay Alexandrovich : Scherzo for string quartet in D major (for collaborative work "Les Vendredis," Book 1, no 9)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Chamber Music

>Osten-Sacken, Maximillian : Berceuse for string quartet in D major (for collaborative work "Les Vendredis," Book 1, no 6)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Liadov, Anatole : Mazurka for string quartet in D major (for collaborative work "Les Vendredis," Book 1, no 7)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music

>Blumenfeld, Felix : Sarabande for string quartet in G minor (for collaborative work "Les Vendredis," Book 1, no 8)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music

>Sok, Nikolay Alexandrovich : Mazurka for string quartet in A major (for collaborative work "Les Vendredis," Book 2, no 5)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Chamber Music

>Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolai : Allegro, for string quartet in B flat major (for collaborative work "Les vendredis," Book 2, no 1)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1899

>Liadov, Anatole : Sarabande for string quartet in G major (for collaborative work "Les Vendredis," Book 2, no 2)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music

>Borodin, Alexander : Scherzo for string quartet in D major (for collaborative "Les Vendredis," Book 2, no 3, and used in
  • Running Time: 9 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1882

>Kopilov, Aleksandr : Polka for string quartet in C major (for collaborative work "Les Vendredis," Book 2, no 7)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Glazunov, Alexander : Novelettes (5) for string quartet, Op. 15
  • Running Time: 26 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1886