1 800 222 6872

Mozart & Beethoven Classics You Love

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 40 in G minor, K 550
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute), K. 620
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 21 in C major, K 467
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Clarinet in A major, K 622
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 25 in G minor, K 183 (173dB)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 29 in A major, K 201 (186a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Flute no 2 in D major, K 314 (285d)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 15 in C major ("Sonata semplice") K. 545
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Le nozze di Figaro (The Marriage of Figaro), opera, K. 492
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 11 in A major, K 331 (300i)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C minor, K 457
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for Clarinet and Strings in A major, K 581
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Flute & Harp, K. 299 in C major
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 5 in C minor, Op. 67
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Egmont, incidental music, Op. 84
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 5 "Emperor"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 6 in F major, Op. 68 "Pastoral"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 5 in F major, Op. 24 "Spring"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 4 in G major, Op. 58
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 3 in E flat major, Op. 55 "Eroica"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 20 in G major, Op. 49 no 2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 9 in D minor, Op. 125 "Choral"
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 40 in G minor, K 550 :: Overture
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik :: Presto
  • Running Time: 4 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute), K. 620 :: Overture
  • Running Time: 2 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 21 in C major, K 467
  • Running Time: 2 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1785

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Clarinet in A major, K 622 :: Adagio
  • Running Time: 3 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 25 in G minor, K 183 (173dB) :: Allegro
  • Running Time: 2 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1773

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 29 in A major, K 201 (186a) :: Andante
  • Running Time: 3 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1774

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Flute no 2 in D major, K 314 (285d) :: Andante
  • Notes: Composition written: 1778.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1778

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 15 in C major ("Sonata semplice") K. 545 :: Allegro
  • Running Time: 3 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Le nozze di Figaro (The Marriage of Figaro), opera, K. 492 :: Overture
  • Running Time: 2 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1786

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 11 in A major, K 331 (300i) :: Alla Turca
  • Notes: Composition written: 1783.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1783

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C minor, K 457 :: Adagio
  • Running Time: 2 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1784

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik :: Allegro
  • Running Time: 5 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for Clarinet and Strings in A major, K 581 :: Larghetto
  • Running Time: 3 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1789

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Flute & Harp, K. 299 in C major :: Andantino
  • Running Time: 4 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 5 in C minor, Op. 67 :: Allegro
  • Running Time: 7 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1808

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 5 in C minor, Op. 67 :: Finale
  • Running Time: 3 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1808

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Egmont, incidental music, Op. 84 :: Overture
  • Running Time: 8 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1809-1810

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 5 "Emperor" :: Allegro
  • Running Time: 4 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1809

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 5 "Emperor" :: Rondo Allegro
  • Running Time: 2 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1809

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 6 in F major, Op. 68 "Pastoral" :: Andante
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1808

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 6 in F major, Op. 68 "Pastoral" :: Allegretto
  • Running Time: 5 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1808

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight" :: [Excerpt]
  • Running Time: 5 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1810

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 5 in F major, Op. 24 "Spring" :: [Excerpt]
  • Running Time: 3 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1800-1801

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 4 in G major, Op. 58 :: Allegro
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1805-1806

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 3 in E flat major, Op. 55 "Eroica" :: Allegro
  • Running Time: 2 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1803

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 20 in G major, Op. 49 no 2
  • Notes: Composition written: 1795-96.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1795-1796

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 9 in D minor, Op. 125 "Choral" :: Scherzo
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1824

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 9 in D minor, Op. 125 "Choral" :: Adagio
  • Running Time: 3 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1824