1 800 222 6872

The Music of Lou Harrison

Album Summary

>Harrison, Lou : Pacifika Rondo, for chamber orchestra of Oriental & Western instruments
>Harrison, Lou : Serenade for Guitar (Serenade for Frank Wigglesworth), for guitar (or harp)
>Harrison, Lou : Beverly's Troubadour Piece, for harp (or guitar) & 2 percussionists
>Harrison, Lou : Music for Bill and Me
>Harrison, Lou : Avalokiteshvara, for harp (or grand psaltery or guitar) & percussion
>Harrison, Lou : Psalter Sonata, for psaltery
>Harrison, Lou : Garden at One and a Quarter Moons, for psaltery or cheng
>Harrison, Lou : Music for Violin and Various Instruments, European, Asian and African
Performers Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Harrison, Lou : Pacifika Rondo, for chamber orchestra of Oriental & Western instruments
  • Conductor: Robert Hughes
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 05/1963

>Harrison, Lou : Serenade for Guitar (Serenade for Frank Wigglesworth), for guitar (or harp)
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 02/12/1952

>Harrison, Lou : Beverly's Troubadour Piece, for harp (or guitar) & 2 percussionists
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 08/1967

>Harrison, Lou : Music for Bill and Me
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1966-1967

>Harrison, Lou : Avalokiteshvara, for harp (or grand psaltery or guitar) & percussion
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 12/29/1964

>Harrison, Lou : Psalter Sonata, for psaltery
  • Performer: Lou Harrison (Psaltery)
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1961-1962

>Harrison, Lou : Garden at One and a Quarter Moons, for psaltery or cheng
  • Performer: Lou Harrison (Psaltery)
  • Notes: Composition written: ??/??/1964-11/09/1966.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Harrison, Lou : Music for Violin and Various Instruments, European, Asian and African
  • Performers: William Bouton (Violin); William Colvig (Sheng); Lou Harrison (Piri)
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1967-1969