Gabriel's Message: Christmas Carols for Flute & Harp

Audio Samples

>Traditional, Christmas : Sussex Carol ("On Christmas Night")
>Yon, Pietro : Gesu bambino
>Traditional, Christmas : Il est ne, le divin enfant (French)
>Gounod, Charles : Ave Maria
>Traditional, Christmas : O come, o come, Emmanuel (Veni, veni, Emmanuel), carol
>Traditional, Christmas : Wassail Song ("Here We Come a-Wassailing"), carol (a.k.a. "Here We Come a-Caroling")
>Gruber, Franz : Silent Night
>Traditional, Christmas : A la nanita nana, carol (Spanish)
>Burt, Alfred S. : Work(s)
>     Carol Medley
>Traditional, Christmas : Gabriel's Message (Basque)
>Praetorious, Michael : Musae Sioniae
>Traditional, Christmas : Lulajze Jezuniu (Sleep, Little Jesus) (Polish)
>Traditional, Christmas : Divinum mysterium
>Adam, Adolphe [Composer] : Cantique de Noel for voice & orchestra ("Minuit, Chretiens," "O Holy Night")
>Traditional, Christmas : The First Nowell (English)
>Traditional, Christmas : What Child Is This? (Greensleeves)
>Traditional, Christmas : Deck the Halls (Welsh)

Album Summary

>Traditional, Christmas : Sussex Carol ("On Christmas Night")
>Yon, Pietro : Gesu bambino
>Traditional, Christmas : Il est ne, le divin enfant (French)
>Gounod, Charles : Ave Maria
>Traditional, Christmas : O come, o come, Emmanuel (Veni, veni, Emmanuel), carol
>Traditional, Christmas : Wassail Song ("Here We Come a-Wassailing"), carol (a.k.a. "Here We Come a-Caroling")
>Gruber, Franz : Silent Night
>Traditional, Christmas : A la nanita nana, carol (Spanish)
>Burt, Alfred S. : Work(s)
>Traditional, Christmas : Gabriel's Message (Basque)
>Praetorious, Michael : Musae Sioniae
>Traditional, Christmas : Lulajze Jezuniu (Sleep, Little Jesus) (Polish)
>Traditional, Christmas : Divinum mysterium
>Adam, Adolphe [Composer] : Cantique de Noel for voice & orchestra ("Minuit, Chretiens," "O Holy Night")
>Traditional, Christmas : The First Nowell (English)
>Traditional, Christmas : What Child Is This? (Greensleeves)
>Traditional, Christmas : Deck the Halls (Welsh)
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Traditional, Christmas : Sussex Carol ("On Christmas Night")
  • Performers: Linda Chatterton (Flute); Nikki Christopher (Harp)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Post-Romantic
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: by 1892

>Yon, Pietro : Gesú bambino
  • Performers: Linda Chatterton (Flute); Nikki Christopher (Harp)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1917

>Traditional, Christmas : Il est né, le divin enfant (French)
  • Performers: Linda Chatterton (Flute); Nikki Christopher (Harp)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1875

>Gounod, Charles : Ave Maria
  • Performers: Linda Chatterton (Flute); Nikki Christopher (Harp)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Traditional, Christmas : O come, o come, Emmanuel (Veni, veni, Emmanuel), carol
  • Performers: Linda Chatterton (Flute); Nikki Christopher (Harp)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 12th Century

>Traditional, Christmas : Wassail Song ("Here We Come a-Wassailing"), carol (a.k.a. "Here We Come a-Caroling")
  • Performers: Linda Chatterton (Flute); Nikki Christopher (Harp)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: by 1850

>Gruber, Franz : Silent Night
  • Performers: Linda Chatterton (Flute); Nikki Christopher (Harp)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1818

>Traditional, Christmas : A la nanita nana, carol (Spanish)
  • Performers: Linda Chatterton (Flute); Nikki Christopher (Harp)
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Form: Christmas

>Burt, Alfred S. : Work(s) :: Carol Medley
  • Performers: Linda Chatterton (Flute); Nikki Christopher (Harp)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Traditional, Christmas : Gabriel's Message (Basque)
  • Performers: Linda Chatterton (Flute); Nikki Christopher (Harp)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: circa 1582

>Praetorious, Michael : Musae Sioniae
  • Performers: Linda Chatterton (Flute); Nikki Christopher (Harp)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1609

>Traditional, Christmas : Lulajze Jezuniu (Sleep, Little Jesus) (Polish)
  • Performers: Linda Chatterton (Flute); Nikki Christopher (Harp)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 15 sec.

>Traditional, Christmas : Divinum mysterium
  • Performers: Linda Chatterton (Flute); Nikki Christopher (Harp)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 4 sec.

>Adam, Adolphe [Composer] : Cantique de Noël for voice & orchestra ("Minuit, Chrétiens," "O Holy Night")
  • Performers: Linda Chatterton (Flute); Nikki Christopher (Harp)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1851

>Traditional, Christmas : The First Nowell (English)
  • Performers: Linda Chatterton (Flute); Nikki Christopher (Harp)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 13 sec.
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: by 1823

>Traditional, Christmas : What Child Is This? (Greensleeves)
  • Performers: Linda Chatterton (Flute); Nikki Christopher (Harp)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1600

>Traditional, Christmas : Deck the Halls (Welsh)
  • Performers: Linda Chatterton (Flute); Nikki Christopher (Harp)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: by 1784