1 800 222 6872

My Love - A selection of Romantic Songs for Valentines Day / Malena Ernman, mezzo-soprano

Album Summary

>Rossini, Gioachino : Barber of Seville (Il barbiere di Siviglia), opera
>Bizet, Georges : Carmen, opera
>Ravel, Maurice : Vocalise-Étude en forme de Habanera, for voice & piano
>Legrand, Michel : The Summer of '42
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Le nozze di Figaro (The Marriage of Figaro), opera, K. 492
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Abendempfindung, K 523
>Schubert, Franz : Die Sterne, D 939/Op. 96 no 1
>Schubert, Franz : Im Frühling ("Still sitz ich"), song for voice & piano, D. 882
>Schubert, Franz : Heidenröslein ("Sah ein Knab..."), song for voice & piano, D. 257 (Op. 3/3)
>Schubert, Franz : Litanei auf das Fest Aller Seelen, D 343
>Ellington, Duke : Heaven
>Ellington, Duke : Come Sunday
>Ellington, Duke : Almighty God
>Ellington, Duke : My Love
>Lindberg, Nils : Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Day?
>Nilsson, Bo : Vals i mejram, for voice & piano
>Nilsson, Bo : Roda host, for voice & piano
>Nilsson, Bo : Det finns ju faktiskt telefon, for voice & piano
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Rossini, Gioachino : Barber of Seville (Il barbiere di Siviglia), opera :: Una voce poco fa. Andante
  • Running Time: 2 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1816

>Rossini, Gioachino : Barber of Seville (Il barbiere di Siviglia), opera :: Una voce poco fa. Moderato
  • Running Time: 3 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1816

>Bizet, Georges : Carmen, opera :: L'amour est un oiseau rebelle (Habanera)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1873-1874

>Bizet, Georges : Carmen, opera :: Pres des remparts de Seville (Seguidilla)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1873-1874

>Ravel, Maurice : Vocalise-Étude en forme de Habanera, for voice & piano
  • Running Time: 2 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1907

>Legrand, Michel : The Summer of '42
  • Running Time: 2 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Le nozze di Figaro (The Marriage of Figaro), opera, K. 492 :: Non so piu cosa son, cosa faccio
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1786

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Le nozze di Figaro (The Marriage of Figaro), opera, K. 492 :: Voi, che sapete
  • Running Time: 2 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1786

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Abendempfindung, K 523
  • Running Time: 4 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787

>Schubert, Franz : Die Sterne, D 939/Op. 96 no 1
  • Running Time: 3 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 01/1828

>Schubert, Franz : Im Frühling ("Still sitz ich"), song for voice & piano, D. 882
  • Running Time: 4 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 03/1826

>Schubert, Franz : Heidenröslein ("Sah ein Knab..."), song for voice & piano, D. 257 (Op. 3/3)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 08/19/1815

>Schubert, Franz : Litanei auf das Fest Aller Seelen, D 343
  • Running Time: 5 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1816

>Ellington, Duke : Heaven
  • Running Time: 2 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Ellington, Duke : Come Sunday
  • Running Time: 3 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1943

>Ellington, Duke : Almighty God
  • Running Time: 3 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Ellington, Duke : My Love
  • Running Time: 4 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Lindberg, Nils : Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Day?
  • Running Time: 2 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Vocal

>Nilsson, Bo : Vals i mejram, for voice & piano
  • Running Time: 2 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Nilsson, Bo : Roda host, for voice & piano
  • Running Time: 4 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Nilsson, Bo : Det finns ju faktiskt telefon, for voice & piano
  • Running Time: 1 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary