1 800 222 6872

Musik am Müncher Hof: Kapar Kerll, Agostino Steffani

Album Summary

>Kerll, Johann Kaspar : Missa Nigra, for 6 voices, strings & continuo
>Kerll, Johann Kaspar : Plorate, ululate mortales (from Delectus Sacrarum Cantionum, Op. 1)
>Kerll, Johann Kaspar : Alma redemptoris mater (from Delectus Sacrarum Cantionum, Op. 1)
>Kerll, Johann Kaspar : Salve Regina, for 2 voices & continuo (from Delectus Sacrarum Cantionum, Op. 1)
>Kerll, Johann Kaspar : Ave Regina Coelorum, for 5 voices (from Delectus Sacrarum Cantionum, Op. 1)
>Kerll, Johann Kaspar : Age plaude, mens devota (from Delectus Sacrarum Cantionum, Op. 1)
>Kerll, Johann Kaspar : Exultate corda devota, for 3 voices & continuo (from Delectus Sacrarum Cantionum, Op. 1)
>Kerll, Johann Kaspar : Cantate laudes Mariae (from Delectus Sacrarum Cantionum, Op. 1)
>Steffani, Agostino : Laudate Pueri, psalm for 9 voices & continuo
Performers Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Kerll, Johann Kaspar : Missa Nigra, for 6 voices, strings & continuo
  • Performers: Constanze Backes (Soprano); Thomas Hamberger (Bass Baritone); Hermann Oswald (Tenor); Gerlinde Sämann (Soprano); Robert Sellier
  • Conductor: Gerd Guglhör
  • Notes: Herz-Jesu-Kirche München (07/04/2004/07/05/2004)
  • Running Time: 30 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1669

>Kerll, Johann Kaspar : Plorate, ululate mortales (from Delectus Sacrarum Cantionum, Op. 1)
  • Performers: Constanze Backes (Soprano); Thomas Hamberger (Bass Baritone); Hermann Oswald (Tenor); Gerlinde Sämann (Soprano); Robert Sellier
  • Notes: Herz-Jesu-Kirche München (07/04/2004/07/05/2004)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1669

>Kerll, Johann Kaspar : Alma redemptoris mater (from Delectus Sacrarum Cantionum, Op. 1)
  • Performers: Constanze Backes (Soprano); Thomas Hamberger (Bass Baritone); Hermann Oswald (Tenor); Gerlinde Sämann (Soprano); Robert Sellier
  • Notes: Herz-Jesu-Kirche München (07/04/2004/07/05/2004)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1669

>Kerll, Johann Kaspar : Salve Regina, for 2 voices & continuo (from Delectus Sacrarum Cantionum, Op. 1)
  • Performers: Hermann Oswald (Tenor); Robert Sellier
  • Notes: Herz-Jesu-Kirche München (07/04/2004/07/05/2004)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Kerll, Johann Kaspar : Ave Regina Coelorum, for 5 voices (from Delectus Sacrarum Cantionum, Op. 1)
  • Performers: Constanze Backes (Soprano); Thomas Hamberger (Bass Baritone); Hermann Oswald (Tenor); Gerlinde Sämann (Soprano); Robert Sellier
  • Notes: Herz-Jesu-Kirche München (07/04/2004/07/05/2004)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1669

>Kerll, Johann Kaspar : Age plaude, mens devota (from Delectus Sacrarum Cantionum, Op. 1)
  • Performers: Constanze Backes (Soprano); Thomas Hamberger (Bass Baritone); Hermann Oswald (Tenor); Gerlinde Sämann (Soprano); Robert Sellier
  • Notes: Herz-Jesu-Kirche München (07/04/2004/07/05/2004)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Kerll, Johann Kaspar : Exultate corda devota, for 3 voices & continuo (from Delectus Sacrarum Cantionum, Op. 1)
  • Performers: Constanze Backes (Soprano); Hermann Oswald (Tenor); Gerlinde Sämann (Soprano); Robert Sellier
  • Notes: Herz-Jesu-Kirche München (07/04/2004/07/05/2004)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Kerll, Johann Kaspar : Cantate laudes Mariae (from Delectus Sacrarum Cantionum, Op. 1)
  • Performers: Constanze Backes (Soprano); Thomas Hamberger (Bass Baritone); Hermann Oswald (Tenor); Gerlinde Sämann (Soprano); Robert Sellier
  • Notes: Herz-Jesu-Kirche München (07/04/2004/07/05/2004)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Steffani, Agostino : Laudate Pueri, psalm for 9 voices & continuo
  • Performers: Constanze Backes (Soprano); Thomas Hamberger (Bass Baritone); Hermann Oswald (Tenor); Gerlinde Sämann (Soprano); Robert Sellier
  • Notes: Herz-Jesu-Kirche München (07/04/2004/07/05/2004)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 11/1673