1 800 222 6872

German Chamber Music from the 17th Century

Album Summary

>Becker, Dietrich : Sonata no 3 for 2 violins, viola da gamba & continuo in A minor
>Strungk, Nicolaus Adam : Sonata for 2 violins, viola da gamba & continuo in D minor
>Reincken, Johann Adam : Sonata no 6 for 2 violins, viola da gamba & continuo in A major
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Ciacona for organ in E minor, BuxWV 160
>Becker, Dietrich : Sonata no 4 for 2 violins, viola da gamba & continuo in A minor
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Sonata for 2 violins, viola da gamba & continuo in F major, BuxWV 269
>Förster, Kaspar : Sonata for 2 violins, violone & continuo in C minor
>Theile, Johann : Sonata duplex a 3 in G minor
>Förster, Kaspar : Sonata for 2 violins, viola da gamba & continuo in F major ("La Sidon")
>Förster, Kaspar : Sonata for 2 violins, viola da gamba & continuo in B major
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Sonata for violin, viola da gamba & harpsichord in C minor, Op. 2/4, BuxWV 262
>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Sonata for 2 violins, viola da gamba & continuo in G major, BuxWV 271
Ensemble Composers
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Becker, Dietrich : Sonata no 3 for 2 violins, viola da gamba & continuo in A minor
  • Ensemble: CordArte
  • Running Time: 5 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Strungk, Nicolaus Adam : Sonata for 2 violins, viola da gamba & continuo in D minor
  • Ensemble: CordArte
  • Running Time: 4 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Reincken, Johann Adam : Sonata no 6 for 2 violins, viola da gamba & continuo in A major
  • Ensemble: CordArte
  • Running Time: 13 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Ciacona for organ in E minor, BuxWV 160
  • Ensemble: CordArte
  • Running Time: 3 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1690

>Becker, Dietrich : Sonata no 4 for 2 violins, viola da gamba & continuo in A minor
  • Ensemble: CordArte
  • Running Time: 6 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Sonata for 2 violins, viola da gamba & continuo in F major, BuxWV 269
  • Ensemble: CordArte
  • Running Time: 7 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Kaspar Förster (1616 - 1673) : Sonata for 2 violins, violone & continuo in C minor
  • Ensemble: CordArte
  • Running Time: 5 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Theile, Johann : Sonata duplex à 3 in G minor
  • Ensemble: CordArte
  • Running Time: 5 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Kaspar Förster (1616 - 1673) : Sonata for 2 violins, viola da gamba & continuo in F major ("La Sidon")
  • Ensemble: CordArte
  • Running Time: 6 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Kaspar Förster (1616 - 1673) : Sonata for 2 violins, viola da gamba & continuo in B major
  • Ensemble: CordArte
  • Running Time: 5 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Sonata for violin, viola da gamba & harpsichord in C minor, Op. 2/4, BuxWV 262
  • Ensemble: CordArte
  • Running Time: 8 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Buxtehude, Dietrich : Sonata for 2 violins, viola da gamba & continuo in G major, BuxWV 271
  • Ensemble: CordArte
  • Running Time: 7 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque