1 800 222 6872

Bach: I Concerti per Organo

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ no 2 in A minor, BWV 593 (after Vivaldi)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ in D minor, BWV 596 (after Vivaldi)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio, for organ in C minor (after Fasch), BWV 585
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ solo in C major, BWV 595 (after Duke Johann Ernst of Saxe-Weimar)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio, for organ in G major (adaptation of theme by G.P. Telemann, doubtful), BWV 586
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ solo in G major, BWV 592 (after Duke Johann Ernst of Saxe-Weimar)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Aria, for organ in F major (doubtful), BWV 587
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ in C major, BWV 594 (after Vivaldi)
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ no 2 in A minor, BWV 593 (after Vivaldi)
  • Performer: Alessio Corti (Organ)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ in D minor, BWV 596 (after Vivaldi)
  • Performer: Alessio Corti (Organ)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio, for organ in C minor (after Fasch), BWV 585
  • Performer: Alessio Corti (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730-1740

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ solo in C major, BWV 595 (after Duke Johann Ernst of Saxe-Weimar)
  • Performer: Alessio Corti (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio, for organ in G major (adaptation of theme by G.P. Telemann, doubtful), BWV 586
  • Performer: Alessio Corti (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1730-1740

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ solo in G major, BWV 592 (after Duke Johann Ernst of Saxe-Weimar)
  • Performer: Alessio Corti (Organ)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Aria, for organ in F major (doubtful), BWV 587
  • Performer: Alessio Corti (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: after 1726

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ in C major, BWV 594 (after Vivaldi)
  • Performer: Alessio Corti (Organ)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1713-1714