1 800 222 6872

New Year's Concert, 1989

Album Summary

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Accelerationen, Op. 234
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Bauern, polka française for orchestra, Op. 276 (RV 276)
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Bei uns z'Haus (With Us at Home), waltz for orchestra (with chorus ad lib), Op. 361 (RV 361)
>Strauss, Josef : Die Libelle, Op. 204
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Die Fledermaus
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Künstler-Leben (Artists' Life), waltz for orchestra, Op. 316 (RV 316)
>Strauss, Josef : Moulinet, Op. 57
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Éljen a Magyar (Hail to Hungary), polka schnell for orchestra, Op. 332 (RV 332)
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Im Krapfenwald'l, polka française for orchestra, Op. 336 (RV 336)
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Frühlingsstimmen (Voices of Spring), waltz for orchestra (with voice ad lib), Op. 410 (RV 410)
>Strauss, Josef : Pizzicato Polka for orchestra, Op. 234
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Ritter Pásmán, ballet music from Act 3 of the opera, Op. 441-1 (RV 441-1)
>Strauss, Josef : Plappermaulchen Polka, for orchestra, Op. 245
>Strauss, Josef : Jokey-Polka, Op. 278
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : An der schönen, blauen Donau (On the Beautiful, Blue Danube), waltz for orchestra (with chorus ad li
>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Radetzky March, Op. 228
Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Accelerationen, Op. 234
  • Conductor: Carlos Kleiber
  • Running Time: 8 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1860
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Bauern, polka française for orchestra, Op. 276 (RV 276)
  • Conductor: Carlos Kleiber
  • Notes: Composition written: 1863.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1863
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Bei uns z'Haus (With Us at Home), waltz for orchestra (with chorus ad lib), Op. 361 (RV 361)
  • Conductor: Carlos Kleiber
  • Running Time: 8 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1873
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Strauss, Josef : Die Libelle, Op. 204
  • Conductor: Carlos Kleiber
  • Running Time: 5 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1866
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Die Fledermaus
  • Conductor: Carlos Kleiber
  • Notes: Composition written: 1874.
  • Running Time: 8 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1874
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Künstler-Leben (Artists' Life), waltz for orchestra, Op. 316 (RV 316)
  • Conductor: Carlos Kleiber
  • Running Time: 9 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1867
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Strauss, Josef : Moulinet, Op. 57
  • Conductor: Carlos Kleiber
  • Running Time: 3 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1858
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Éljen a Magyar (Hail to Hungary), polka schnell for orchestra, Op. 332 (RV 332)
  • Conductor: Carlos Kleiber
  • Notes: Composition written: 1869.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1869
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Im Krapfenwald'l, polka française for orchestra, Op. 336 (RV 336)
  • Conductor: Carlos Kleiber
  • Running Time: 4 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1869
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Frühlingsstimmen (Voices of Spring), waltz for orchestra (with voice ad lib), Op. 410 (RV 410)
  • Conductor: Carlos Kleiber
  • Running Time: 7 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1883
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Strauss, Josef : Pizzicato Polka for orchestra, Op. 234
  • Conductor: Carlos Kleiber
  • Notes: This work was written in collaboration with Johann Strauss II (Junior) (1825 - 1899).
  • Running Time: 3 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1870
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Ritter Pásmán, ballet music from Act 3 of the opera, Op. 441-1 (RV 441-1)
  • Conductor: Carlos Kleiber
  • Running Time: 4 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Ballet
  • Written: 1892
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Strauss, Josef : Plappermaulchen Polka, for orchestra, Op. 245
  • Conductor: Carlos Kleiber
  • Running Time: 3 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1868
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Strauss, Josef : Jokey-Polka, Op. 278
  • Conductor: Carlos Kleiber
  • Running Time: 1 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1870
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : An der schönen, blauen Donau (On the Beautiful, Blue Danube), waltz for orchestra (with chorus ad li
  • Conductor: Carlos Kleiber
  • Running Time: 10 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1867
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Radetzky March, Op. 228
  • Conductor: Carlos Kleiber
  • Running Time: 3 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1848
  • Studio/Live: Live