1 800 222 6872

Byrd: Music for the Virginals

Album Summary

>Byrd, William : Praeludium for keyboard, MB 115
>Byrd, William : Pavan & Galliard ("Ph. Tregian"), for keyboard in F major, no 2, MB 60
>Byrd, William : Pavan & Galliard ("Lachrymae"), for keyboard (pavan by Dowland, Galliard by Harding; arr. by Byrd),
>Byrd, William : Praeludium for keyboard, MB 116
>Byrd, William : Pavan ("Echo") & Galliard, for keyboard in G major no 5, MB 114 (doubtful)
>Byrd, William : Prelude for keyboard in A minor, MB 12
>Byrd, William : Fantasia, for keyboard in A minor, MB 13
>Byrd, William : Lullaby, for keyboard, MB 110 (doubtful)
>Byrd, William : Fantasy, for keyboard in D minor, MB 46
>Byrd, William : Pavan ("Quadran") & Galliard, for keyboard in G no 1, MB 70
>Byrd, William : Walsingham, variations for keyboard, MB 8
>Byrd, William : Alman, for keyboard, MB 117
>Byrd, William : Ground ("The seconde grownde"), for keyboard in C major, MB 42
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Byrd, William : Praeludium for keyboard, MB 115
  • Performer: Aapo Häkkinen (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Brussels, Belgium (06/08/1999-06/10/1999)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Byrd, William : Pavan & Galliard ("Ph. Tregian"), for keyboard in F major, no 2, MB 60
  • Performer: Aapo Häkkinen (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Brussels, Belgium (06/08/1999-06/10/1999)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Byrd, William : Pavan & Galliard ("Lachrymae"), for keyboard (pavan by Dowland, Galliard by Harding; arr. by Byrd),
  • Performer: Aapo Häkkinen (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Brussels, Belgium (06/08/1999-06/10/1999)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Byrd, William : Praeludium for keyboard, MB 116
  • Performer: Aapo Häkkinen (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Brussels, Belgium (06/08/1999-06/10/1999)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Byrd, William : Pavan ("Echo") & Galliard, for keyboard in G major no 5, MB 114 (doubtful) :: Echo Gallilard
  • Performer: Aapo Häkkinen (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Brussels, Belgium (06/08/1999-06/10/1999)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Byrd, William : Prelude for keyboard in A minor, MB 12
  • Performer: Aapo Häkkinen (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Brussels, Belgium (06/08/1999-06/10/1999)
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Byrd, William : Fantasia, for keyboard in A minor, MB 13
  • Performer: Aapo Häkkinen (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Brussels, Belgium (06/08/1999-06/10/1999)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Byrd, William : Lullaby, for keyboard, MB 110 (doubtful)
  • Performer: Aapo Häkkinen (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Brussels, Belgium (06/08/1999-06/10/1999)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Byrd, William : Fantasy, for keyboard in D minor, MB 46
  • Performer: Aapo Häkkinen (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Brussels, Belgium (06/08/1999-06/10/1999)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Byrd, William : Pavan ("Quadran") & Galliard, for keyboard in G no 1, MB 70
  • Performer: Aapo Häkkinen (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Brussels, Belgium (06/08/1999-06/10/1999)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Byrd, William : Walsingham, variations for keyboard, MB 8
  • Performer: Aapo Häkkinen (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Brussels, Belgium (06/08/1999-06/10/1999)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Byrd, William : Alman, for keyboard, MB 117
  • Performer: Aapo Häkkinen (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Brussels, Belgium (06/08/1999-06/10/1999)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Byrd, William : Ground ("The seconde grownde"), for keyboard in C major, MB 42
  • Performer: Aapo Häkkinen (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Brussels, Belgium (06/08/1999-06/10/1999)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance